Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
new here with TWINS!!!!!
Cooinca76477 posted:
Hello everyone,
I am 35 live in ca... I am almost 13 weeks pg with twins
I have 7 kids already never thought I would have twins. So excited.
Nice to meet everyone!

hmrm1020 responded:
Congrats and welcome!

mrslee97658 responded:
Welcome! Do you have more boys or girls? I am pregnant with #5 and its my 4th boy. None of mine are twins though.
Me(Ruth)27, DH (42), DS1(11),DD (8),DS2(5), DS3(3), and number 5 EDD 8/4/11

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome Cooinca!

Wow! You are a busy mama and I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to hear about the family and your pregnancy! I'm also curious, like Ruth about your ratio of boys to girls and which has been easier in your own opinion?

Take care!
Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside. ~Rita Rudner

Cooinca76477 replied to Amelia_WebMD_Staff's response:
have 5 girls and 2 boys. my oldest is 16 and youngest is 2 as far as who is easier it is very hard to say, depends how old they are lol the older the harder for sure

cl1234 responded:
Wow, 9 kids. Bless you. I am having my first and couldn't imagine twins even though it would be double the blessing. Congrats!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Erica-24, DH-28. Married 11/1/09, conceived 1/1/10, BFP 1/18/10, BIG U/S - 5/3/10, EDD 9/24/10 - the first of many :)

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.