Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Looking for a friend...
An_217198 posted:
Hi Im looking for an friend Ive lost touch with on here and her screen name is Starla94..last I heard of her she was expecting for spring this year but Ive not been able to find anything recent on her lately and am worried about her..if you've heard of her can you let me know where to find her or let her know to look me up..thx :)

MSettle78 responded:
Christina Starla 94 Shes due in Late April she is in the Pregnancy After Loss Support group She still updates every now and then shes great :)

vybe77 replied to MSettle78's response:
Thank you so much I was so worried about her considering all that she went through last year...very happy to hear that she's doing fine...thx again :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me--31.. DH..34 first time (and last given how rought that 1st trimester was). Totally exicted, praying to be on the PINK team.

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.