Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
IS HERE.........
babydue3509 posted:
By the grace and mercy of God..... this makes week 14 for me (yaaaaaaaaay) and Iam very greatful to be here..... many of us pray to conceive but do we remember to continue to give Him the glory even after???? I do EVERYDAY :-) if you havent this morning already take the time to give Him thanks! This is a gift for many of us,there are so many woman out there still trying so I thank God that He chose me to carry life in my womb another day! As many of you are Iam sooooooooooooooo excited to be here I have two beautiful daughters already and we are praying this is a BOY but most of all a healthy baby! May all of you enjoy this wonderful gift and have a H&H 9 months :-)
Me (26) DH (25) DD1 (4) DD2 (2) BABY 3 ON ITS WAY,PRAYING FOR A BOY :-) 10/6/11

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
A little late, but I still wanted to welcome you to the community babydue3509! Congratulations on your third and I will keep my fingers crossed that this one is a healthy baby boy. :)

How was your first trimester?
Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside. ~Rita Rudner

babydue3509 replied to Amelia_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Amelia and thank you...... well my first trimester I had horrible morning sickness from week 6-12 and now that I am at week 14 i feel better but still very tired but no morning sickness! Also from week 6-12 I HATED meat so didnt touch it and my cravings right now is I looooooooooooooooove oranges lol so mostly fruit!

lbean1975 responded:
Congrats babydue3509, I agree prayer is a POWERFUL thing and the miracle we are carrying inside us is a definite blessing. I like you had what I like to call the "1st trimester blues", dealt with horrible morning sickness throughout the day, aches and pains that I could hardly bare (and could only take Tylenol for relief :)) Things are definitely better now, but if I had to do all over again I WOULD. Well good luck to you. I am finally in my 2nd trimester as of 4/9 at 13 weeks, so I'm following behind ya. :)
Me (36) DF (27) DS (16) Baby (Hoping for girl EDD 10/15/11)

babydue3509 replied to lbean1975's response:
Thank you Ibean1975...... Im alot better now too at 15wks I think the sickness faded out at around 12wks for me and I have 2 girls already and was sick with them until atleast month 5 so this is new for me :-) while Im praying for a boy I will pray that God blesses you with a girl!!!!!!! Good luck and congrats to you too!!!!!!!

lbean1975 replied to babydue3509's response:
To: BABYDUE3509 I'm hoping to find out the sex next month. Keep me posted if you decide to find out the sex of your baby, your a couple weeks ahead of me so you'll probably find out first :)
Me (36) BSD (27) DS (16) Baby (Hoping for girl EDD 10/15/11)

babydue3509 replied to lbean1975's response:
Ibean1975...... trust me you will hear about it :-) as a matter of fact when I find out I will make a special post just for you LOL the big day is 5/6/11 so only a few weeks away.... fingers crossed!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 and am expecting my first child! Sooo excited. This is all new for me and hubby. He was told that he could never have children. So we are lovi...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful