Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Alitle nervous for tomorrow!
EMoore1622 posted:
I have a second appointment at a larger womens clinic to have another ultrasound and an echocardiogram done. With my 19 weeks ultrasound they said they thought they saw a missing chamber in the heart but it was hard to tell so they are wanting me to have this appnt. done tomorrow. The tech however told me he thought I was pregnant with a girl this time even though I already have 3 boys, so heres hoping the appt. goes well tomorrow and I get a second oppinion that theres nothing wrong with the heart and that it is indeed a girl!

Ihgirl1066 responded:
Good luck i hope your LO is healthy and you get that baby girl!!
Me (Jessica, 27) DH 32, DS1 11 Months, 2 cats, 1 dog EDD Baby 2 9-28-11

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Just wanted to check on you! Please let us know how you are doing. We have our fingers crossed for you. (((hugs)))
Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside. ~Rita Rudner

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 6 years now and this is our first baby! We are very excited to begin this new chapter in our life!

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.