Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Goodbye and Please Welcome!
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
As of Monday, the Pregnancy: Second Trimester Community will have a new moderator that I know you all will adore! You may have already met Byroney in the WebMD Pregnancy Community with her wonderful insight, helpful resources and fun personality! She rocks!

I have had the best time here in the 2nd Trimester with all of you amazing mamas. I hope that you all have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy and come visit me in the Parenting Communities to brag about those precious little ones as soon as they arrive! I want to see pictures, too!!!

Please take care of yourselves and give a warm welcome to Byroney.

See you soon!
Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.  ~Rita Rudner

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hello mamas!

Like Amelia said, I am delighted to be here with you. I'm looking forward to being a small part of this incredible journey you're all on.

The great part is you'll see Amelia again and have fun with her when you "graduate" to the Parenting Communities.

Byroney
I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.~ Roseanne Barr

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 25 and my husband Jason is 32. We have been married for 4 years and have a beautiful 16 month old baby girl!! we are welcoming our 2nd baby girl ...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful