Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
November 2011 Due Date Buddies
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Where are the November 2011 Due Date Buddies? I know we have a lot of you just coming on board for the second trimester.

Post here if November is going to be The Month for you and your little Autumn Arrival:

1) Due Date of LO:

2) Name of LO (or any you're considering):

3) Fill out the poll below and we can see if boys or girls are taking over in the month of November!

Have fun!

Byroney
I try to take one day at a time,  but sometimes several days attack me at once.  
-Jennifer Unlimited-

Take the Poll

November is a time for beautiful fall foliage and your precious Little One! Will November 2011 see more arrivals from Team Pink or Team Blue--or another team altogether?
  • Boy Power--I'm Team Blue!
  • Girl Power--I'm Team Pink!
  • Mystery Power--Team Green, Yellow, or Purple!
vote
View Poll Results

charissahill responded:
1. DUE DATE: NOV 26TH, 2011
2. NOT SURE OF THE SEX YET. BIG ULTRASOUND IS 06/24/11. HERE ARE THE NAMES WE ARE THINKING OF FOR EACH SEX.
GIRL: JOHANNA LYNN GUZMAN
BOY: CHRISTIAN ANTHONY GUZMAN

WE ARE HOPING FOR A BOY! LETS SEE WHAT GOD GIVES US. SUPER EXITED! GO NOVEMBER BABIES! (-;
EXPECTING OUR FIRST 11/26/11. HOPING FOR A BOY BUT BLESSED WITH WHATEVER GOD CHOOSES TO GIVE US!

ladytg responded:
November Due date Buddy!!!
Hi, my precious little one will arrive on November 9th dont know the sex yet will find out June 23rd

klynshoe responded:
1. EDD is November 7th, 2011.
2. We are going to keep the gender a surprise until delivery. Name for girl: Evelyn Grace
Name for boy: undecided... (I like Mitchell though)

blondiebon18 replied to klynshoe's response:
EDD is Nov. 22nd 2011
We are yellow team, so we are NOT finding out the sex early.
Names: Girl - Trinity Hanna
Boy- Jericho James
1st baby for us!

(Props to klynshoe for being on Team Yellow with me!)

klynshoe responded:
Hey November mommies! While looking at names for boys, have any of you noticed that the majority of boy names end with the letter 'N'??? I've decided my boy's name will not end in 'N' out of spite but it is so hard to find one I like! LOL

kd0erj responded:
EDD: Nov. 18

Not sure yet of sex, am scheduling my BIG u/s later today....so I WILL find out, just not for another month yet.

I like Amelia Rose for a girl, undecided on boy yet. Whatever they are named, their initials will spell another word. That is tradition in my family.

I do love the name Evelyn...but my sister got to it first.

adalexnaya responded:
I am 14 weeks 1 day and am due nov 24.
I am naming my baby Wilfredo Jadiel Belen Jr.( i know it seems early to have found out but the docs have no doubt its a boy )

aly192527 responded:
Due Date is 11/12
We're hoping to find out gender at our ultrasound at the end of June, but we're keeping baby's name to ourselves for now.

mrsski11 responded:
Due Date: Nov. 9
Don't know the gender yet (hoping for a boy!)
The boy's name will be Christopher Jr.
The girl's name is still undecided but we have a list of names we like. Our top 3 are Jasmine, Aivah, & Shyann.

Jennifer_Lea replied to klynshoe's response:
AWWW... CONGRATZ im haveing my babii nov 7th too and idk what im haveing but hoping its a boi

mommy2be131976 replied to ladytg's response:
Im due on nov 13 and we will find out on the same day as you

jnico82 responded:
Due 11-6-11 Just found out today we are expecting a boy I love the name Gianluca Marcello, have to convince the hubby on it still as this is the only boy in an Italian family to carry on the family name =D

XtineG responded:
Hello due date buddies! I'm due on November 19 with baby number one, we will be finding out the gender on June 17 - very excited! For a little girl we like Cadence Nicole, and for a little boy Steven Tyler

shoppingdaisy21 responded:
EDD is 11/19 with twins.

We hopefully find out Monday 6/6/11 the sex. Still thinking about names, it is hard to come up with two!
Me(30) DH(37) DD(5) DS(3) TWINS due 11/19/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years. After the last 6 rounds of clomid I just couldnt handle it anymore. I wasnt even ovulating with the clomid...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.