Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Stressed out- wedding-prego pains
sweets1988 posted:
Morning ladies, sorry but ive got to vent, and i'm sure most can relate in some way. Im 17 weeks pregnant and with my second and this LO has put pressure on the nerve in my back so my hips get shooting pains if i move wrong. its got a name but i forget it, but its crippling at times. with that trouble i have to chase after my 2 year old who's most defiantly into the horrid 2's.
Its 4 days til my wedding, my dress still is NOT here. I have all of our family joining us on Tuesday. its a low budget wedding and im organizing and paying for everything. Ive been planning for months, food, flowers, invites and yet i planned for an outdoor wedding. But gotta love the Montana weather! its supposed to rain! i wanna go curl up in a corner and cry but ive gotta keep a happy face.
The only thing that keeps me happy is when i can feel my LO move. already i feel little kicks and movement and cant help but smile.

sorry to vent but its all so stressful and i cant wait for the wedding to be over at this point. Thats what i get for trying to please everyone! at least i get to see my family. /sigh

kd0erj responded:
I'm sorry! At least rain on your wedding day is good luck...

HawaiianMommy10 responded:
I know EXACTLY what you're going through. I just got married on the 23rd and had similar experiences. 1st call or track where your dress is, if you are not able to do that call the company and see what your options are. I know you want your dress but if worse comes to worse they HAVE to provide you with a temporary gown. Secondly. You cant control the weather, so dont stress yourself out over it. Do you have a backup plan? Is there a close by venue you could possibly use? And thirdly. Im a pharmacy student, I know the symptoms youre talking about but cant remember the name either (due to this pregnancy I seem to forget quite a bit of what Ive learned lol) try getting a body pillow from walmart ( $10) while asleep it relieves the pressure on the nerves allowing for less pain throughout the day. Hope this works for you.If you have any questions feel free to contact me !

sweets1988 replied to HawaiianMommy10's response:
no i ordered it online so they dont have to give me a filler dress. im SOL if its not in by today to have it fitted. I also didnt plan for bad weather because its normally 70-80 by now and no chance of rain. i did rent a covered area for the lunch after but its not really set up for the niceness of vows. As for the pillows ive already got a stack of them for just that, but not a full body pillow. oddly its when i move my hips to fast or in an odd direction, that or when i get up wrong. lol one day i will look back and laugh right?

sweets1988 replied to sweets1988's response:
well today is my wedding day and i already wanna kill one of my in-laws. I think that may be the real reason we are supposed to get married before hand lol cus im sure the hormones dont help. But what can i do? she is his sister who is a vile, ignorant and vain little wench and i cant stand her, but i cant tell her she cant come or the family will be pissy with me. so much for anything about my wedding being about what i want! that and its raining, cold and i have no idea who is coming because of that. can i go cry now?

kell0613 replied to sweets1988's response:
I'm so sorry your isis-n-law is being a biotch.It is your wedding day! Don't cry!! The most important thing is that you're marrying the man you love and getting closer everyday to welcoming your LO!
I'll come to your wedding in spirit!

*hugs*
Me(26), DH(32), Baby 1 EDD 9/12/11 - Team Pink!

sweets1988 replied to kell0613's response:
thank you for your support. it went alright. nothing like i planned or wanted, but we ended up having fun seeing family and friends. but i couldnt help but completely ignore his sister and attempted to give her the cold shoulder of unwelcome, but shes too stupid to catch on. i mean if you were not invited shouldnt have that been a clue in its self? Baa cant stand people like that. anyway thank you and now i get to look forward to the second US on the 5th to see if we get a baby boy or girl ^_^

adalexnaya responded:
hey dont feel bad the day before my wedding My Ushers went MIA, my hairstylist went MIA, My ring bearer was no where to be found, and thenMy photographer told me shed made otherplans on the day of my wedding and wouldnt be able to do my weddingleaving me to find a replacement 18 hours before the bg day I booked my photographer that showed up at 9:30 the night before my wedding, despite all this My wedding went perfect, My bridesmaid did my hair(shes a beautician), and i just left those that rudely wnet missing and had a 100 percent perfect day... it literally could not have been any better than it was no worries in the end what matters is that you marrying the love of your life and you wont care what it all looked like in the end... I know I sure didnt

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Everyone - my name is Toni - I am 35 and pregnant for the first time with twin girls. My husband Bill and I have been married since 2007 and are so...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful