Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Dreams of baby's gender??
kd0erj posted:
Ok, so I read somewhere that alot of women dream of their babies gender during their pregnancy, and about 60% of the time it's accurate at predicting...

I keep dreaming both ways, and I KNOW there is only one in there. I do dream more of having a boy than a girl, but I'm just wondering from those of you out there who know what you're having if you had dreams of this, and were they accurate??

Take the Poll

Dreamed of a ___, and it was___...
  • Girl/Boy, and it was true
  • dreamed of one, and turned out to be the other
  • No dreams of gender
vote
View Poll Results

charissahill responded:
ive been having dreams that im having a boy. i will find out in one week. i hope my dreams are accurate (-;
ME (20) DH (26). Expecting our LO 11/26/11. Hoping for a Boy.

Ihgirl1066 replied to charissahill's response:
This pregnancy and last i had one dream of my baby before the ultrasound, both times dreampt it was a boy. Last time it was true this time it wasnt.
Me (Jessica, 27) DH 32, DS 1, 2 cats, 1 dog, EDD Baby 2 9-28-11(pink Team)

missashley1010 responded:
I had dreams it was a girl up until the night of my 20 week ultrasound, i had an intense dream he was a boy and his name was Kaden. so the next day when they said boy at the ultrasound i only felt it was right for his name to be Kaden :)

kd0erj replied to missashley1010's response:
;) very cool. I find out in 2 weeks...seems so far away still!

missashley1010 replied to kd0erj's response:
it was :) dont worrie it will be here before you know it! excited to see what your having :)

charissahill responded:
my dreams were accurate! its a Boy! (-;
ME (20) DH (26). Expecting our LO 11/26/11. Hoping for a Boy.

missashley1010 replied to charissahill's response:
Congrats!!!! welcome to team BLUE!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I my name is Courtnie I am 26 and have a husband of 3 years and a 14 month old baby boy named Hudson. I love being a mom and can't believe I am pr...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.