Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
18 weeks yesterday and enjoying movement tonight
sweets1988 posted:
was just laying in my recliner tonight reading through all your posts and noticed even though my daughter was asleep in her bed, someone else was awake with me. As i lay here im getting jabs and kicks, almost feels like he, ( we wont know til the 5th on boy or girl, but i think its a boy from my dreams) moving around doing somersaults. i know hes very active because at my last check up the Dr. couldn't get an accurate heart rate for him because the kept kicking the Doppler lol! But after a real rough week it made me smile to be able play with my tummy and enjoy a hot cup of tea. Makes you forget all your worries for the moment and just have that warm fuzzy feeling that nothing else compares to. hope im the only one on here that is stuck awake cus you cant lay comfortably! night ladies!

mommyin2011 responded:
Lurking from 3rd...

Im 34 wks and absolutely love the feeling of my little guy inside of me! when im feeling down or had a bad day and I get the kicks and somersaults, it just makes my day! I only have 6 more weeks till I get to hold him in my arms and I cant tell you how excited I am.

I have been going though allot with my hubby and not sure if we are going to make it much longer. but knowing I have this beautiful baby boy, still makes everything OK.

I wish you the best of luck with your baby
Me (28) DH (26) 2 fur babies - 1st baby: EDD: 7/31/11 - BLUE TEAM!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married since 2003 .Terrell is 35 I am 28 We have 3 beautiful children together with number four on the way 01/11/2011 Mari...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.