Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
At 26w 3d......
3rdxthecharm posted:
So as i'm approaching my 3rd trimester, heartburn setting in big time, i'm starting to feel very tired again and peeing frequently just like in my 1st tri and i'm not looking forward to that. I was sooo happy here in the 2nd tri, it was a good one. Now no matter what time i go to bed i can't get up and let alone sit here at work allllll day and not keep thinking about napping, lol. Its torturous for me, i'm literally asleep at my desk. I just hope i can make it through the 3rd fast and feeling rested. On a good note, i'm pretty much done w/getting all the baby things. I feel such a relief and i just can't stop looking at all the stuff i've bought. I love buying baby things.

Feel better girls and hang in there, it's almost that time!!

Andie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi 3rdxthecharm!

I'm filling in for Byroney while she's away for a bit and just wanted to encourage you. It's true, the 2nd trimester is the most mellow, but 3rd Trimester is so exciting!

Check out this article for common pregnancy discomforts , such as the back pain, and find out how to treat them.

For your fatigue, you might try switching some things up in your diet to help out. Eating too little causes fatigue, but eating the wrong foods can also be a problem.

As hard as it may be to do sometimes, you should always try to eat breakfast and try to include protein and complex carbs in every meal. For example, eat eggs with whole-grain toast. Also eat meals and snacks throughout the day for sustained energy.

Hope that helps a bit, and I'm looking forward to seeing you on the 3rd Trimester community !

~Andie

earleyml1012 responded:
Very true that the second trimester is the "easiest" and then it gets rough again. In away, it prepares you for when baby is here...lack of sleep and trying to go to work. You also have to pee more b/c baby is getting bigger and sitting on your bladder. Sorry about the heartburn, some say that means your baby will have a lot of hair...not how true that is. I had no heartburn and DD was born with a full head of hair. Hang in there, it will all be worth it when your little one is here! Plus you forget about all these things. Why else would woman have more than one baby!?! ;c)

3rdxthecharm replied to earleyml1012's response:
Thanks Andie and earleyml1012,

You know god forbid i don't eat some honeynut cheerios or a grilled cheese before leaving home lololololol......then when i get to work i eat another small breakfast. I try to stay away from orange juice cause that's when i feel it the most. For my other 2 pregnancies i remember getting heartburn but later on at about 32 wks not this early. I guess since it's been 6 yrs I'm now being reminded of all the great things pregnancy brings lololololol. At 34 its definitely not the same in any way. But i'm happy to be getting it out of the way and you're right! we deff do forget about all of these things and that's why i'm going on #3....but i know once i see her i will forget about everything that fast again!!!

And, i can't forget as of next week i'm officially moving up to the 3rd!! Almost there, almost there!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me--31.. DH..34 first time (and last given how rought that 1st trimester was). Totally exicted, praying to be on the PINK team.

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.