Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
wha should i do
lilmomma326 posted:
I am in extreme pain when i stand or walk and i can not keep nothing down my doctor told me this should be done with by now so should i go to the dr or just see how i feel tomorrow

sweets1988 responded:
yes i would go see your Dr. asap. some women go longer or even their whole pregnancy with morning sickness. but the pain and everything would not bode well in my opinion. where is the pain in general? your back? your lower belly? cus ive had some pain in a nerve in my back that shoots from my hip down my right leg, and its from where my daughter sat on it last time. now this one hit the mark early. is it like that or?

charityj1985 replied to sweets1988's response:
she probably is dehydrated and it is causing muscle pain it happens to me when i get that way they changed my vitamin to folbecal and it is good with nausea because it has extra b6 it rocks no more zofran for me and i am almost 5 months and just stop getting sick

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married hubby 4/4/09. Started TTC in Sept 2009 and got pregnant in April 2010. We are expecting our bundle of joy, Chace, Dec 30, 2010 if not before. ...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.