Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Confession...
amr4434 posted:
I think I've done a pretty good job keeping my mood swings in check, but last night was an exception.

I was looking for a particular shirt to wear to work. Finding anything that fits right now is a chore. I remember the shirt being in a particular place but when I went to retrieve it, it was missing. I looked around the house for a few minutes. Asked hubs if he had seen it; he hadn't.

After about 15 minutes of searching, I kind of lost it. I think I yelled something to the effect of "Well I guess I just threw it away, because it OBVIOUSLY isn't in THIS house!"

To underline my point, I started emptying out all of the dirty laundry into our bed room floor and I think I even started tossing in clean clothes as well. (I really need to do laundry - which added to the rage). After the room resembled one giant clothes blob, I locked myself in the bathroom. Hubby finally had the courage to survey the damage.

After a few minutes, he gently knocked on the bathroom door and asked "Is this the shirt you were looking for?". And it was. He found it in another room. I growled "Yes!" and stomped back into the bedroom to clean up my heaping mess.

Gotta love the hormones!

Oh, and I think my right hand is possessed by Cousin It from the Adam's Family. Four of my fingers are twitching involuntarily and my arm from the elbow down feels like thousand of pin pricks (like it was asleep and the feeling is coming back). It has been this way for several hours now - FUN!

If anyone has tips on a hand exorcism - let me know.

kell0613 responded:
Lurking from 3rd

Hehe, I totally thought you were going to say you went into the bathroom and realized you were wearing the shirt you were looking for
I'm right there with you on the whole clothes fitting thing. I had to try on 4 before I found one that worked to wear today. Grr.
Me(26), DH(32), Baby 1 EDD 9/12/11 - Team Pink!

candy352 replied to kell0613's response:
Lurking from 1st

LOL that would have been hilarious!!!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Amanda, thanks for sharing your story! I know how funny to tell them afterwards, but at the time--it's hormone chaos!

This reminds me of years ago when I was pregnant, I made my husband get me a quesadilla (bypassing many closer places of course). He brought home the preggo prize, expecting perhaps a "thanks." Instead I burst into tears when I looked at it.

When he asked me why, I said "The cheese is melted wrong!" I don't know how cheese can melt "wrong," but at that moment I was convinced it was the evil quesadilla...

Like you say--Gotta love the hormones!

Byroney
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. -Jennifer Unlimited-

ffwife23Kt responded:
Thank you so much for your post it made me laugh and smile today when I have had the worst week on record and it's only Tuesday! I love the evil quesadilla story Byroney! I feel like I am reading a story about myself because my hormones this pregnancy are terrible!!!!

Katie 26, DH Brad 29, DS 19mo, #2 EDD 12/18/11

missashley1010 responded:
LOL okay this sounds like me 100%. I loose everything im looking for. Im convinced that i have those lawn noms that fallow me around and move and hide my things!!!! Since iv been preggo I get way more upseet so once my BF realizes i lost something he tells me SIT DOWN ILL FIND IT lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old..I am pregnant with my 1st child, I am due Nov 9, 2011 and I will be having a beautiful baby boy. I have a BA Degree in Business Adm...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.