Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Strong kicks at 19 weeks
sweets1988 posted:
was curious if i was alone. this is my second pregnancy and already at 19 weeks 3 days i can lay down or lean back and press my tummy lightly and get good thumping kicks or rolls from my little one. i mean that i can have me or someone else feel them already by touching me. it boggles me cus my daughter wasnt this strong til like 25-30 weeks, cus only i felt her til then. im also kinda worried because at term my daughter nearly broke a few of my ribs she was so strong. if this ones already as strong as she was at a much older age i feel like im in a pickle already lol!
[url=http://www.thebump.com/utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttfda04.aspx[/img][/url]

klynshoe responded:
Yes!! I am 20 weeks, first pregnancy, and have been feeling strong kicks since about 19 weeks. Both my mother and DH have been able to feel the baby kick very strong.

Ihgirl1066 responded:
My first i felt from the outside round 20 weeks, with this baby it was right around 19 weeks. This baby also moves WAYYYY more than my son ever did!
Me (Jessica, 27) DH 32, DS 13 months, 2 cats, 1 dog, EDD Baby 2 9-28-11(pink Team-Kali Jean)

sweets1988 responded:
glad im not alone! lol i was starting to wonder if my baby was growing at lightning speed or if i had a twin hiding behind on the first ultrasound. ive been feeling completely different in this pregnancy and it makes me worry. ive gotten much bigger faster. Movement sooner and harder. Lack of most any appetite at all, when the first time around i was munching fruits and veggies all the time! my husband worries im not eating enough and ive been slimming down, but baby belly weights taking its place, so im not loosing weight. i dono what to do, i hate forcing myself to eat every day but its always worth it! Cant wait til the 5th to see how much the baby has grown.
Team yellow/green til July 5th! cant wait ^_^

Spotlight: Member Stories

My life has been extremely blessed! I'm currently pregnant with my first natural child. I do have two wonderful step children who I fully claim an...More

Helpful Tips

Profile pic
Are you ladies having any trouble adjusting the picture for your profile? I haven't had any luck with adjusting my pic to show all of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.