Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
new to communtiy...
mama2b2011 posted:
found out in may that i was pregnant and, 14 weeks along at that...
my DD is november 20, 2011
im 18 weeks, 4 days
find out what were having july 7th

im amanda, this is my 2nd pregnancy, 1st child..
had a mc at 16 weeks in jan 2008, a month after my dad passed away, and a month before i turned 18...i was on the depo shot and didnt find out until 3 days after my dad passed..

God has truly blessed us with this baby, were etrnally greatful, i know dad is smiling down on me

girl's name: Lilly Yvonne
boys name: Jaidyn Christopher

gl and happy mommyhood to all!!

sweets1988 responded:
welcome aboard and congrats! my names Christine, this is my second child and i'm due 2 days before you ^_^ and i find out the 5th for our baby's sex hehe.

im sorry about your father and what happened back then, but i also wish ya the best of luck this time! I know miscarriage is hard, a copper IUD got me down that road and i was upset for weeks. but on top of everything you said, i could never guess your pain.

anyway, welcome to the gaggle and if ya want a buddy to chat with, im on every day between MSN, Facebook or here so drop a line if ya want hehe. good luck!
Team yellow/green til July 5th! cant wait ^_^

charissahill responded:
welcome! this is my first pregnancy. i am due 6 days after you nov 26th.
ME (20) DH (26). Expecting our DS 11/26/11. Its a Boy! (-;

mama2b2011 replied to sweets1988's response:
thankyou! you can add me via facebook if you wish @ spikerz18@yahoo.com. can always use new friends! looking foward to bein pregnancy buddies!

mama2b2011 replied to charissahill's response:
congrats!! and thankyou!! if youd like, you can add me via facebook to chat... spikerz18@yahoo.com; best of luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old..I am pregnant with my 1st child, I am due Nov 9, 2011 and I will be having a beautiful baby boy. I have a BA Degree in Business Adm...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.