Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
no gut instinct?
ColleenK32 posted:
Everyone keeps asking me what I think Im having (boy or girl). I have no idea. They keep saying "what does your gut say". Well my gut rumbles, and is growing- but its not giving me any hints as to what Im having. Anyone else unsure? This pregnancy is very very different than with dd, but I think they are all different. I can't touch meat at all (normally I love it), and in fact I've had trouble eating much at all. Eating lots of potatoes, mac n cheese, pickles, cheese puffs.. which I dont normally eat much of. Anyone else in same boat? I wish I had a feeling, Im dieing to know!

5ylver responded:
I always said IDK honestly I thought it was a boy but I had my doubts just because I don't think anyone can just know lol turns out I'm having a girl, or so the ultrasound says lol My sister was told she's having a girl her whole pregnancy, by the ultrasound techs and had a boy lol

missashley1010 responded:
I too had nooo clue it kinda got on my nerves when people would ask over and over again what I "felt" like I was having im like first off iv never been pregnant and second I dont have gut feelings. Everyone said girl but they were wrong my little man will be here in october

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Laura, this pregnancy was unexpected but never would be unwanted. Ive been with the DF for 5 years this June. We just recently started t...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.