Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
pelvic pressure?
texasmommy0811 posted:
Good evening ladies, Happy 4th of July to everyone!!! i had a question, this is my 2nd pregnancy and I dont remember having these feelings with my son. I am having pelvic pressure that goes and comes. I am 16 weeks along. I had such a easy pregnancy with my son that all these symptoms I am experiencing are new to me. Are these pressure feelings normal? Please let me know what you ladies think? thanks in advance!!!!

sweets1988 responded:
yeah this is my second pregnancy too, and my Dr. told me that its because our bodies have already grown like this before. we tend to grow faster and it can put more pressure on ligaments and muscles. if its pure pressure, maybe your carrying differently then last time, perhaps much lower down then before? i've had several odd pains and pressure spots but they do away if i change position of stretch a bit. all she told me to help with the tightness is tummy massage and drink lotsa water. good luck, hope it helps!
Team yellow/green til July 5th! cant wait ^_^

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 31 years old and reside in Atlanta, GA. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 05. I have an 11 year old DD from a previous relationship. DH and I met back...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.