Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
baby hid gender on U/S
sweets1988 posted:
after a month of waiting and wondering we finally got to the clinic for my U/S, but after 45 mins of the tech guy looking and taking all his measurements, we were left in the dark. baby was sitting very low with belly down :( but that also meant he couldnt see the heart as well as he likes and so we get to go back next month for another try. seems this ones just as stubborn as my last! lol my daughter did almost the same thing and had to wait til U/S number 3 to find out. at least baby looked healthy and kept kicking the U/S wand hehe
Team yellow/green til July 5th! cant wait ^_^

JennLoney responded:
I notice that with girls they seem to hide their stuff...lol. when my sister was pregnant with my neice she hid it every time she had an US until she was about 8 months pregnant which by then she was too big to move too much. When I was pregnant with my son he showed off for the sono, i guess this starts young...lol good luck and I hope you are able to find out next time. I go Aug 8th for my next sono, I will be 18 weeks so I hope to be able to find out what I am having. Are you hopeing for one or the other?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Laura, this pregnancy was unexpected but never would be unwanted. Ive been with the DF for 5 years this June. We just recently started t...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.