Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
For those who know- share your symptoms!
ColleenK32 posted:
So I am still eagerly waiting for my big U/S. For those of you who do know- please share your symptoms!

Mine- craving pickles, salty things like no other. I feel like im carrying wider than with dd. Can NOT eat/tolerate any meat. Tired/crabby! lol. I have had difficulty eating at all, just not hungry- which of course makes me nauseated. But no acutal vomiting.

So tell me your symptoms!!!!!!!
Colleen 27 DH 31  DD Lexi 5.  Expecting 2, Due Date 1/2.  Changed from yellow to green team!  

missashley1010 responded:
mmmmm pickles lol that was and still is my craving!! I was not really all that hungry through my first tri and most of my second tri which also made me ill but i actually vomited everyday lol :( but now I can eat like noones buisness lol. Im having a boy!! So with similar symptoms im excited to see what your having :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I am new to the 2nd trimester community and VERY EXCITED to have progressed this far after 2 miscarriages. This will be my 2nd child and my 4th...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful