Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
TEAM BLUE?
htma4494 posted:
Hello ladies, I just found out today that I am officially on Team Blue..Any more mommies on team blue? What names are you planning on naming your little man?

htma4494 responded:
Any team blue moms? Or am I the only one, LOL!

palvarad replied to htma4494's response:
Nope, you're not the only one! We found out that we are team blue todaytoo! Woohoo!!!

missashley1010 responded:
nope your not the only one team blue here too!! His name will be Kaden Eugene :)

charissahill responded:
Another Team Blue here. Christian Jonathan Guzman (-; due date 11/26/11. This is my first and im soooo exited. DF and i wanted a little boy.
ME (20) DH (26). Expecting our DS 11/26/11. Its a Boy! (-;

bbayheart4234 responded:
I am on the Blue team as well!! His name will be Harvey Michael Covington! Due on 11/13/11. This is our first and we are very excited, nervous, and anxious! 18 weeks and counting!!

htma4494 replied to bbayheart4234's response:
Congrats, this is my 1st too...I;m having a son, though I did want a girl, I am sooo happy that my I am having a son, he's going to be a handsome little mama's boy...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 29 years old but will be 30 when i have my first LO. First pregnancy & first time mom. I'm excited but also very nervous. Based on everyt...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.