Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
It's a Boy!
YeagerV posted:
We went to our second trimester ultrasound and they told us it was a boy!!!

We are so happy!

I am now 20 weeks a 1 day and I am feeling pretty lucky. I look forward to meeting my little Marley Yeager! We have a blog for him so if anyone wants to check it out feel free to google Marley Yeager and it will all turn up. You might even trip out on the photos of me surfing 5 months pregnant. I know it may seem crazy but my Dr. thinks it is awesome and so does my husband since he is from Hawaii and all the girls do it there.
It's a BOY!

htma4494 responded:
Congrats, yay! Boy Power! I found out two weeks ago that I was also having a little boy! Congrats to our "new little men" Happy Pregnancy!

missashley1010 responded:
yay for boys!! Welcome to team blue. Im also having a boy :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been with my husband for 10 years, married for 2, and now expecting our first child. We couldn't be any happier. This child will be welco...More

Helpful Tips

Profile pic
Are you ladies having any trouble adjusting the picture for your profile? I haven't had any luck with adjusting my pic to show all of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.