Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Chinese Gender Chart
tristaj90 posted:
So I've seen a lot of people post about the chinese gender chart. I have done a few of them and I found out that my gender prediction was right. I realize there's a 50/50 chance but isn't it neat that sometimes these things are right?

Have you guys ever looked at one and had it be right?

htma4494 responded:
It depends on which site you go on...Some of them said boy for me, while a few others said girl..I am having a boy, so yeah it's a 50/50 guess.
Me: 24, DF: 27, EDD: 11/9/10 (1st Child) Team Blue!!! X0X0, Cia

missashley1010 responded:
PP is right the one that was right for me was babycenters gender chart all the rest said girl but im having a boy

ReneeSP replied to missashley1010's response:
There are some that go by your "chinese age" which can be different. If you go to MOST of the american sites they alter it for how we calculate age, one I went to even had a conversion chart. Read the fine print! Mine said boy and I got boy
Renee (29), DH (31); 1st pregnancy after infertility - EDD 11/30/11

tristaj90 replied to ReneeSP's response:
Mine always told me boy and I did get boy also
Me 21, SO 22. EDD 11/18. TEAM BLUE!

Spotlight: Member Stories

hey ladies!!! im 23 years old bearing my first child...although scared/nervous/ i am also excited/delighted!!! i have been with my BF for 7 1/2 yr...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful