Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
baby name. Opinions?
sweets1988 posted:
my husband and i will hopefully find out the gender of our second little on on the 9th. if its a girl i think we've got a name picked and i was wondering what others opinions would be. Sonya ( sone - ya) Noel

thanks for any thoughts ^_^
Team yellow/green until the next Ultrasound! can't wait... rawr! lol

kd0erj responded:
Hmmm...pretty name! But I knew alot of male "Noel"s in high school...suggest "Noelle"? I believe that is the feminine form of the same name.

Good luck!

sweets1988 replied to kd0erj's response:
well the french pronounce Noel, as (No-el) not Nole. thats what we are going for, Cus if it is a she, would be born in the christmas season.

kd0erj replied to sweets1988's response:
Yes, I know...I knew a girl Noelle (no-ell) and Two guys named Noel (no-el). Both pronounced the same, spelled different.

It was just a suggestion, lots of names are genderless now so spelling really shouldn't matter anyway. Heck, my name is genderless!

sweets1988 replied to kd0erj's response:
oh lol thank ya for the advice, might just do that. just most of my friends think im typing Nole lol so might be easier to do what you said

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! my name is Lisa. I live in Canton,Ms. i'm 21 years old. i'm 14 wks pregnant in my second trimester. i'm due dec 6 2011.

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.