Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
February 2012 Due Date Buddies
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Where are the February 2012 Due Date Buddies? I know we have a lot of you just coming on board for the Second Trimester and this is your place to meet and greet.

Post here if February is going to be The Month for you and your Little Winter Arrival:

1) Due Date of LO (Little One):

2) Name of LO (or any you're considering):

3) Fill out the poll below and we can see if boys or girls are taking over in the month of February! You're going to have your own special Valentine.

Have fun!

Byroney Photo: Superbez Courtesy: EveryStockPhoto .com
I try to take one day at a time,  but sometimes several days attack me at once.  
-Jennifer Unlimited-

Take the Poll

February is a time for snuggling with your precious Little One while warmer eather is just around the corner! Will February 2012 see more arrivals from Team Pink or Team Blue--or another team altogether?
  • Boy Power--I'm Team Blue!
  • Girl Power--I'm Team Pink!
  • Mystery Power--Team Green, Yellow, or Purple!
  • Twins!
vote
View Poll Results

batgirl19 responded:
Due Date - Feb 8th, Name - not sure yet. We'll find out the sex at our next u/s appt. on Sept 6th. I'll keep you posted!

kfadak responded:
Valentine's Day baby! DD- 2/14/12 Girl/Dahlia Boy/not sure Team Yellow- want to be surprised!

poetryisbeauty responded:
Due Date is Feb 9, don't know yet whether we're haveing a boy or a girl.

bcfrost816 replied to poetryisbeauty's response:
Due date is Feb.2! This is our 3rd baby, don't know the gender yet, but we will find out at our u/s on September 2nd! We have two girls already, and I think this one is another girl
Courtney (28) DH (30) DD Peyton 17 months; baby girl EDD 9/26/10

eyeluvbn responded:
We are due Feb 29th!! This is our first. We won't find out until Oct 5th what were having. Boy Liam Girl Caleigh

penguinelove replied to kfadak's response:
i'm due on valentine's day as well!!!
congrats!!!!

penguinelove responded:
My due date is Valentine's Day. I find out on September 20th if it is a boy or a girl.
Girl name-Kiera Skye
Boy name-Braeden Konnor
The daddy wants a boy and everybody around me thinks i'm having a boy but i think its a girl. can't wait to find out!!!

kfadak replied to penguinelove's response:
I'm so excited for you! Is this your first? I can't wait to hear who's right! They say mother usually knows best!

Lysana responded:
EDD - 2/24/2012

If it's a boy, it will be Samuel John. If it's a girl, I have no idea!

Green team here! I'm hoping to find out the gender at my u/s in 2 weeks (9/9). Excited!
Kelly (32) ~ Craig (36) ~ Eliana (4.5) ~ Joshua (3) ~ Bekah (13 mo) ~ EDD 2/24/2012 ~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011) ~ ^i^ (Jan 2006)

penguinelove replied to kfadak's response:
thank you so much. and yes this is my first. i'm too excited to find out the sex and its taking FOREVER. i still have like 3 weeks and 4 days til i find out.

snewell1 responded:
My due date is February 3! We are finding out the sex (if baby will cooperate!) next week on September 8th, I cannot wait! We haven't really talked a lot about boys names, there are several we like. If it is a girl, I like Morgan Melissa. Morgan is my middle name and my fathers first name and Melissa is my husbands sisters name (she died of cancer at the age of 23). Congrats everyone!

BrynBrae responded:
EDD is Feb 1, 2012
We just found out 08/31 that we are having a GIRL!! This will be our 2nd Girl.
We are naming her Braelynn Minnie I'm jealous of anyone with the due date of valentines day! Thats my FAV holiday!!! and my bday is Feb 13th

bcfrost816 replied to BrynBrae's response:
I already posted on this, but we just found out yesterday that we are having our 3rd girl!!! I was right EDD is 2-2-12! Not sure on the name yet.
Courtney (28) DH (30) DD Peyton 17 months; baby girl EDD 9/26/10

Suz0918 responded:
Due Date 2/26/2012 No name picked out don't know the sex of the baby yet

Spotlight: Member Stories

Learning never stops—even by CouponDropDown">for mom and dad. Train to Read offers opportunities for children and their parents to le...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful