Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Who's Team Blue?
peanut_1991 posted:
This is my first child and we found out Saturday that we are expecting a little boy!!! We are so happy... Especially my husband. I really just want a healthy baby but we really wanted a boy for our first child. Every man wants a son and Im so happy that my husband is getting his the first time around. Im so excited to start buying blue and green and yellow!!! I love our son so much!! Every time I feel him move my heart skips a beat. This whole experience is so amazing. I would love to hear from other moms to be!!!

missashley1010 responded:
Lurking from 3rd tri...
yay!! congrats and welcome to team blue! I remember laying on the table and hearing its a boy and seeing the biggest smile on my boyfriends face! Like you said I was happy with healthy but we are very excited to be having a son
thank heavens for little boys

candy352 replied to missashley1010's response:
I'm pregnant with my first also. I've always wanted a boy first, but we will find out the sex once baby is born. DF reallllly wants a boy. He says he is speaking a boy into existence, LOL. We shall see in January. I just want a healthy baby though. Oh, and what's really weird is that before I got pregnant, I had dreams about little boys. But lately, I have been having dreams of girls.
Candy 26, DH 37, First pregnancy, EDD: 1/6/12 Team Yellow!!!!!

htma4494 responded:
Lurking from 3rd tri: Hello, I am Team Blue!!! yayy for our little boys....My DF and I wanted a girl and we had nothing but girl names picked up, but we are very excited for our little boy, he's going to be a "mama's boyt" for sure...Cant wait to see him! Go Team Blue!!!!!
Me: 24, DF: 27, EDD: 11/9/10 (1st Child) Team Blue!!!
X0X0, Cia

blueskies2012 responded:
Congrats peanut_1991!!! I just found out myself on August 31st that i'm on TEAM BLUE!! DF & I were kind of hoping for a little girl since he has 2 boys from a previous relationship. But i am overjoyed & happy now that i know it's a little guy. I just want a healthy, happy baby. Welcome to mommyhood.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old. DH is 31. We have been together for 6 years and married for 4-1/2 years. We struggled with conceiving our daughter. We are now expe...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.