Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Halloween costume?
ColleenK32 posted:
Are you dressing up? What will you be?? Found some good ideas at http://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/10/5/25-pregnancy-halloween-costume-ideas.html

Any other ideas anyone cares to share?
Colleen 27 DH 31 DD Lexi 5. Expecting Baby John around Christmas. Due Date 1/2 (but will have probably have repeat c-section). Blue Team!!

htma4494 responded:
My Little one is not due until Nov. 9th, but next year, he will be almost one and I am ready to dress him up in an adorable costume, it will be sooo cute!!!!
Me: 24, DF: 27, EDD: 11/9/10 (1st Child) Team Blue!!!
X0X0, Cia

ColleenK32 responded:
lol- I meant costumes for us!!! lol. My friends have a huge party- and its a great time for all...
Colleen 27 DH 31 DD Lexi 5. Expecting Baby John around Christmas. Due Date 1/2 (but will have probably have repeat c-section). Blue Team!!

mmwells1229 responded:
I was just starting to think of ideas the other day for Halloween I am aiming for something simple, cheap and easy. I am considering two, the magic 8 ball or a pot-bellied pig. I know the last thing most of us pregnant women want to be compared to is a pig, but I thought it was a cute idea.

missashley1010 responded:
Lurking from 3rd tri.....

I love holloween!!! its me and my BF's anniversary! Anyways my LO will be here before holloween so we are dressing him up as a little pumpkin!! Im super excited. Me and my BF then will go to a party later that night as Vinny and snookie from Jersey Shore! LOL I love that show! Im so pumped for holloween!!

KBratt responded:
If DD is a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader I am going to wear my matching t-shirt, if she is a witch I am wearing a black t-shirt & a witch hat No actual costume...just gonna coordinate with her, but we will have to wait & see if her cheerleader outfit fits her because it is a 12mo & right now she is still in 9mo clothes...even though she is 15mo old!! So we'll see!
Me 22; DH 21; EDD1 8/24 Kelsey Paige

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 4 years and are expecting our first in November. This is going to be an interesting year and we are very excite...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.