Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
breasts are hurting more and more
mamas77 posted:
so i have noticed that my breasts are hurting more and more everyday and im only 23w. with my daughter they only hurt in the beginning of the pregnancy. is this normal?

marsharileylamont responded:
dont think you should worry. all pregnancies are different. my nipples hurt like hell and i am 23wks too. my breasts are tender but the nipples hurt more.

stop worrying

truewyatt responded:
I agree with PP, all pregnancies are different. the pg between my son and daughter were so different. and even with this pg it is different. My breasts hurt alot some days and not at all on the other days.
Me (Brandy) 38, DH 39, DS 1 and scheduled c-section 11/18 and PINK TEAM!!!!

KBratt responded:
I agree with both PP, with my daughter they were barely tender to the touch, this time I am already 16w & I can hardly stand to wear a shirt!! so I think you are ok. Plus every one is different.
Me 23; DH 23; DD1 15mo; EDD2 3/6/12 BLUE TEAM-Riley Wayne

oboingo76 responded:
I wouldn't worry (like everyone else so far has said). I'm 18 weeks and mine are killing me. I go through spurts where for a couple weeks it won't be too bad, then for a couple weeks they're terribly sensitive and sore and just feel like they weigh 30 lbs.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 25yrs old and engaged to my soulmate (Herny A. Amos III) we've been together almost a year it really was love at 1st sight. We are e...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful