Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
March 2012 Due Date Buddies
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Where are the March 2012 Due Date Buddies? I know we have a lot of you just coming on board for the Second Trimester and this is your place to meet and greet.

Post here if March is going to be The Month for you and your Little Arrival:

1) Due Date of LO (Little One):

2) Name of LO (or any you're considering):

3) Fill out the poll below and we can see if boys or girls are taking over in the month of March! You're going to have your own special Spring surprise.

Have fun!

Byroney

Photo: Patrick Doheny Courtesy: EveryStockPhoto.com
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-

Take the Poll

March is a time for snuggling with your precious Little One while Spring takes over for Winter! Will March 2012 see more arrivals from Team Pink or Team Blue--or another team altogether?
  • Boy Power--I'm Team Blue!
  • Girl Power--I'm Team Pink!
  • Mystery Power--Team Green, Yellow, or Purple!
  • Twins!
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

lobermann responded:
My EDD is 3/21/12. If it is a girl it will be Viktorya Emilie, if it is a boy it will be Gavin Elston.

truewyatt responded:
Brandy - EDD 3/28/12 - If a boy Devon, if a girl Sara but could change if I want it too. LOL, hubby won't get to pick the names of all the kids.
I am from Idaho.
Me (Brandy) 39, DH 40, DS 2, DD 11 months and EDD 3/28/12, green team.

KBratt responded:
EDD 3/6/12-Blue Team!
Riley Wayne:)
Me 23; DH 23; DD1 15mo; EDD2 3/6/12 BLUE TEAM-Riley Wayne

AmyLynnCampbell responded:
My EDD is 3/20/11. Planned C-section will likey be 3/12/11. We are holding out for a girl this time so we only have a few girl names, Maci or Kailynn (unsure of the spelling). We find out what we're having on 11/03/11.

jezabel27 responded:
EDD 3/17/12 - Can't wait!

Names, not sure at all. Hubby doesn't want to find out what we are having. I REALLY REALLY want to know. Once we settle that debate, we can start thinking about names.

I really think we are having a girl - we will see!

AAgradillas responded:
Good Morning to all of the March ladies! March We are ALMOST at the halfway point! YAY!

My name's Amanda, I'm due 03/01/12, will be having a planned csection and we're looking at 2/21/12. We're having a boy and his name is going to be Brayden. Good luck everyone and I'm hoping the new few months fly by

SimonaSwaby responded:
Due date:March 21,2012 Don't know as of yet about the sex but if it's a girl her name would be Londyn A'mya.If it's a boy Dylan Charles.
SWABY EDD 03/21/2012

SimonaSwaby replied to lobermann's response:
Thats a cute way of spelling Victoria.
SWABY EDD 03/21/2012

lobermann replied to SimonaSwaby's response:
Thank you! My DD has a "Y" in her name and my DF's daughter is from Russia so we wanted to try and incorporate something from the both of them in the spelling of the name.

Nene33 responded:
March 4 Team Green

Goober4life86 responded:
My EDD is 3/18/12 and we have the name Daniel William picked out since we just found out today we are having a little boy

Ayana17 replied to Goober4life86's response:
Hello! I was on the boards with my first one and now 6 years later I am rusty!
I am not sure what I want...I guess I will be happy either was a girl would be nice and so would another boy.
My EDD is 3/26 but I will have a C-section 3/19.

lashka32 responded:
My EDD is 3/13/12, if is a boy it will be named Randy Danell, but if is a girl... I still have not dicided!!!

mrspolite responded:
Hello ladies!

This is my first time posting and I am trying to figure out that acronyms!! My EDD is 3/21/12, but having my 3rd section on 3/6/12. Finding out gender tomorrow hopefully!!! Already have a boy (Riley and a girl (Brooke). If this one is a boy he will be Charlie Elwood, and a girl would be Payton Audrey. So excited!!

I'm 18 weeks today and I don't really feel very pregnant anymore. Have any of you been going through this at all??

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Charissa Hill (20 yrs). My fiance Jovany (27 yrs) and I and expecting our DS 11/26/11. This is our first child and we are both very exited...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.