Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
May 2012 Due Date Buddies!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Where are the May 2012 Due Date Buddies? I know we have a lot of you just coming on board for the Second Trimester and this is your place to meet and greet.

Post here if May is going to be The Month for you and your Little Arrival:

1) Due Date of LO (Little One):

2) Name of LO (or any you're considering):

3) Fill out the poll below and we can see if boys or girls are taking over in the month of May! You're going to have your own special Spring surprise.

Have fun!

Byroney

Photo: Alan.light Courtesy: EveryStockPhoto .com
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-

Take the Poll

May is a time for snuggling with your precious Little One while Spring blossoms bring you closer to Summer. Will May 2012 see more arrivals from Team Pink or Team Blue--or another team altogether?
  • Boy Power--I'm Team Blue!
  • Girl Power--I'm on Team Pink!
  • Mystery Power--Team Green, Yellow, or Purple!
  • Twins!
vote
View Poll Results
FirstPrevious12NextLast

brokenlove responded:
Names Veronica due date is 5/11/12 Green team for now hoping to find out by xmas what the baby is, can't wait.
Me (23) DS (3) EDD 5/11/12 Green team, hoping for blue but thinking its gonna be pink from what my DS keeps saying.

MommaRazzi responded:
Team green for the time being so we are holding off on using any specific names until we find out boy or girl... Should be another 2 weeks, maybe 8 We'll see! Yay! Due date is 5/7/12.

Jackie03291 responded:
As of right now my official due date if 5/4/12 but given the fact that I have to have a scheduled c-section somewhere between my 38-39 week, there is a slight chance that I could end up with an April 2012 baby!

We are definitely on the green team and already have our girl name picked out but still working on the boy names. I already have a 3 year old daughter, and I'm kind of hoping for another little girl, although my husband definitely wants a little boy.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!
Jackie (26) DH (36) Ava (10/14/08) New Baby (Green Team!) Due 5/4/12

LittleO125 responded:
1. Due date is 5/5/12 (Cinco de Mayo!)

2. We like Everlynn Rae for a girl and possibly Levi Daniel for a boy.

3. We are team green for now, but we'll find out right around Christmas!

mrshoro responded:
5/15/2012 My dad's birthday, but I don't think I will make it that far.
Green team. I hope to be scheduling the "big" u/s at my next appointment on 11/17. It should be the week before Christmas.

jlynnpaine responded:
I'm Jodi. I'm due 5/16/12. We're on the green team. No names figured out for us yet.

EEE4565 responded:
My name is Erin. Due date is 5/13
Still team green if LO lets us peak our gender ultrasound is Dec 19th
Names Ella Elizabeth or Sean Ryan
So excited to find out and share with our family

BabyDems responded:
Lurking from 1st Trimester:

EDD 5/28/2012

Names we're considering:
Boy name: James Daniel - (set) (after DH father (James) & Best friend (Daniel) that passed away in 2009)
Girl name: Quinn or Claire - (considering)

Should find out somewhere around the first of January
Jodi(30) Tim(31) EDD:9/9/10 First Baby

LexnOlliesMommy responded:
My name is Nicole, I am due on 5/17/2011 and do not know what team we are just yet! Hopefully by Christmas! Merry Christmas to me!

anastasiiak responded:
Hi all. I'm due May 6th -- I had a sono a week and a half ago, and the baby kept it's foot covering the vital area, so still a mystery on the gender front. As I'm high risk (a diabetic) I get a sono every month at the Perinatalogist's office, I have another one on Dec 15th (19 weeks) and we're hoping that the baby will cooperate this time and show what it is! The names we have picked out are Jackson Edward if a boy and Jennifer Aldene if a girl. I'm having fun getting my registry togather on Babies R Us, but I really can't pick out clothes until the gender is determined. It's frustrating. And my darling hubby is *still* freaking out (after knowing for 9 weeks now) about me being preggers. That too is frustrating.

angelsmythers responded:
Due date is May 25th!

We dont have our big US until Dec 22, and we are keeping it a surprise until christmas morning. We are on green team for now, but hoping for Pink! We have Rowen Michael for a boy, and I havent sold DF 100% on the girl name yet. Im in LOVE with the name Ariel and its soooooo cute how DS says it.
Me-22 DF-22 DS Connor-2 he came into this world May 19th and made me the happiest Momma in the world! New little peanut is due May 25th! Connor may just get a baby for his 3rd birthday :)

MommaRazzi replied to MommaRazzi's response:
So I was taken to the ER with terrible cramps and it was a huge scare but turned out I had a kidney stone (never before had one go figure now that I'm pregnant I get one). Anywho they did an u/s and found I'm further along than the OB stated (by two weeks!!!) and IT'S A GIRL!!! A terrible night but atleast they let me sneak a peek

brokenlove responded:
Well I'm not officially Team Pink! My son is going to be thrilled he is wanting a sister.
Me (23) DS (3) EDD 5/11/12 Pink Team

BrittaniH responded:
Hi I am Brittani...got married in June, am 18 going to be 19 when I have child, I am currently almost 19 wks along. I am wanting a girl for my first child, but either way works for me I am due May 14, 2012!!!!!!!!!!! If it is a girl we are naming her Amerie Noel. If it is a boy it will be named Braden Cole. We find out what we are having Dec. 22nd at 11 AM Our midwife is having a baby this month so we will be in between doctors until end of February.

I love feeling my baby move it lifts my heart up

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Dawn. I am 24 years old, and my husband and I are expecting our first child in June 2010. I am excited and nervous all at the same time! ho...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.