Cross your fingers!!
KBratt posted:
Good Evening Ladies!!! I am soooo excited. As most of you have read I have been super stressed about our finances lately, well, I just applied for a job that I reallllllllllllllllllllllly want!!! It is only 4miles from my house, in the field that I am experienced & the pay is more then I would have ever asked for. Plus it is a job for the local city I live in, so I know there will be good hours, great benefits & job security! Please please please cross your fingers for me/my family because this is something we reallllly need!

I do have a question for you ladies, I want to call tomorrow to talk to the HR Director to kinda get my name in there, show some additional interest-you know? But I don't know what to say? I don't want to just come right out & say "PLEASE HIRE ME!" haha, so any suggestions?

Thanks again for any supportive words you may have! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Me 23; DH 23; DD1 15mo; EDD2 3/6/12 BLUE TEAM-Riley Wayne

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Good luck, on the job, Kay! I really hope that you get it.

I had a friend who was an HR Director, and she did not care for random calls from applicants. Maybe she was unusual, but I'd be really cautious about cold-calling someone in that position. Perhaps consider letting your application and cover letter speak for you?

I may be *totally* wrong, and I am hoping the other mommies here will correct me if they think I am.

Once again, I sure hope you get the position,

Byroney
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-