Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
New Grads--Stacey, Amanda, and Katie!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Happy Graduation Day! Although it's hard to believe, it's time to say good-bye and good luck to these three mommies who are graduating to the 3rd Trimester !

Please help me wave farewell to:

2/28/12 - Stacey (StaceyMarsha)
3/01/12 - Amanda (AAgradillas)
3/06/12 - Katie (KBratt)

Have fun mommies and thank you for sharing the 2nd Trimester with us! Best wishes for a wonderful birth and you're always welcome to stop in or just lurk here.

I'll miss you mommies!

Byroney

Photo: Jsorbieus Courtesy: EveryStockPhoto .com
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-

KBratt responded:
Wait....do I go this week @26wks? or next week when I hit 27wks? ahhhh, no way!!!! I can't believe it's time to move up.
Me 23; DH 23; DD1 15mo; EDD2 3/6/12 BLUE TEAM-Riley Wayne

Lysana responded:
Aww, I never saw the one last week!

Congrats on moving to 3rd tri, ladies!

KBratt - 3rd trimester starts at 26w5d.
Kelly (32) ~ Craig (36) ~ Eliana (4.5) ~ Joshua (3) ~ Bekah (1) ~ Samuel John EDD 2/24/2012 ~ ^i^ Pumpkin (Mar 2011) ~ ^i^ (Jan 2006)

AAgradillas responded:
YAY!!! I can't believe its time for me to move on!!! Good luck with everything fellow 2nd tri ladies!!! See you all soon!!!

AND yay for Katie and Stacey 3rd tri time!!!!

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to Lysana's response:
Kelly, here's a link to Last Week's Post ! I gave you a turkey for Thanksgiving.

Congrats!

Byroney
-Jennifer Unlimited-

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to KBratt's response:
Katie,

You're welcome to meander on over on your official 27 weeks day, or a little sooner or a little later. Or maybe do both the 2nd and 3rd tri for a week?

Congrats!

Byroney
-Jennifer Unlimited-

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to AAgradillas's response:
Amanda, congratulations on heading into the final trimester!

I hope it all goes smoothly,

Byroney
-Jennifer Unlimited-

KBratt replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am truly freaking out! My heart is pounding a million times a minute & I feel like I can't think straight...I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by & it will continue to fly! I only have 3 wks til Christmas, then my b-day is 12/31, then my baby shower is 1/14, & he could come at ANY point after that!!! We have not bought one single item for him; his room is not cleaned out; AHHHHH...ok, I guess 3rd tri here I come!

AAgradillas replied to KBratt's response:
Thanks Byroney!!

Katie,

I know exactly how you feel! Isn't it crazy!? Maybe the Holidays just make it go by so much quicker?!? My birthday is 01/07, we're both Capricorns and my baby shower is 01/22, looks like we're on pretty similar schedules!! Good luck with everything and maybe right after Christmas we can find time to set up everything!? I'm so excited to be third tri already!!

KBratt replied to AAgradillas's response:
I am excited because I want to meet him, I have wanted a boy soooo badly...but yea, still scary! & wow, we are on the same schedules! When are you due? I am due 3/6. Well, see you in 3rd tri!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Erica-24, DH-28. Married 11/1/09, conceived 1/1/10, BFP 1/18/10, BIG U/S - 5/3/10, EDD 9/24/10 - the first of many :)

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.