Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Farewell Byroney and Welcome Olivia!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hello Mommies!

I'm moving to a new position and so I won't be your moderator after today. I leave you in the good hands of Olivia, who has been here even longer than my four years.

Know that even though you don't see my name, I'll still be cheering you all on. It has been an honor to be even a small part of your pregnancies.

My best to you all,

Byroney

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
-Jennifer Unlimited-

mrshoro responded:
May happiness and satisfaction be with you in your new position.

<3
Furbaby Roxxy(5) and Abby(2) Due 5/15/2012 with GD.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Yay for you getting to do other things but we will miss you. Best wishes
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 21.. my Fiancee is 22. We're expecting our first child on November 18th. We were very excited to find out it's a boy! Our wedding is g...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.