Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
intuition survey from 1st trimester.....
BabyDems posted:
Hi....I posted a survey on first trimester to see how well our intuition is as mothers. My U/S is coming up fast and I am gathering information. I am looking for the gender of your babies!! here are the people that responded that I can't find if you found out yet:

earagonaz
eee4565
jpvmami2
mam546
cowgirl9
Me(31) DH(32) DD (14 mo.) EDD:5/28/12

earagonez responded:
My intuition was ALL wrong. I swore up and down I was having a girl.. bought all girl stuff.. (on sale or used) but still.. ended up with a tub of girl stuff and at 16 weeks, I saw a penis! LOL.

angelsmythers responded:
With DS I KNEW he was a boy. I just had a feeling. With this one, I really wanted a girl so bad, but thought it was a boy. I was in complete shock when the US tech wrote girl on the screen. I think I just had prepared myself for another boy so I wouldnt be let down if it were a boy.
Me-22 DF-22 DS Connor-2 (5/19/09) Little SISTER Callie Lynn is due May 25th :) Connor just may get a sissy for his birthday :)

brokenlove responded:
Well with my son i knew he was a boy and with this one i've felt it was a girl and ultrasound said girl so i've been right with both so far, although i really wanted another boy this time.
Me (23) DS (3) DD(Leilani Lexi)EDD 5/11/12 Pink Team

cshyronia responded:
I was right ith my second child who is a girl and this baby which is a girl. but my dd who is now 4 told me . i was pg and i was having a girl before i even knew i was
Me 32 df 34 ds 15yrs dd 3yrs ds 8 months edd 4/15/12

BabyDems responded:
so I find out today what we are having so I better make a final guess.....( I was so positive with my first that I was having a girl I just felt it.....and we did) this time i don't have the strong feelings like i did...I am going to guess boy....

BabyDems replied to BabyDems's response:
well....we are having a girl!! I am so happy that everything went well and baby girl is growing as she should, now it seems so much more real to me. I have always wanted a sister, so it is nice that my little girl will get to experiance that!

Jackie03291 replied to BabyDems's response:
Congrats on the new little girl!! Any name ideas yet?
Jackie (27) DH (36) Ava (10/14/08) Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

Cowgirls19 replied to Jackie03291's response:
I had a strong feeling with my first that it was a girl, and we had a beautiful girl, Chloe But this time I don't have that gut feeling one way or the other. I wish I did! We go in on Jan. 25 to find out...just a couple more weeks, and the days are going by SO slowly!

mamas_love1234 responded:
My first pregnancy I was so unsure of what my "motherly instincts" were telling me the babys sex could be, but I knew I wanted a girl.. I went in on ultrasound day and ta-da! She was a girl... My second pregnancy.. I first thought that there was maybe a small chance for a girl and I sort of wanted another girl at first, the feeling wasn't just too strong that my second was a ggirl but I was hoping because I sort of wanted another girl, just a few days before ultrasound day I had a sudden change of heart and thought to myself "how awesome it would be to have a boy this time, it would be a whole new expierience" so then I had decided I wanted a boy this time and I went in on ultrasound day and crossed my fingers and yessss... I got my boy lol... this current pregnancy,. I knew from the begining I wanted a girl..I knew that it just HAD to be a girl this time.. I was (and am) so wore out from my little man who is always soooo full of energy and always sooo brave and daring.. I just had to get a girl this time.. I went in on ultrasound day and it was too early to tell by just a few weeks. The tech told me she would say 60% chance it is a girl but she couldn't say for sure.. I go back at almost 21 weeks and get my ultrasound and the happy little words"it's a girl!"... SooOOO my point in all this ramble is.. idk if I wanted my children to be the sexes that I wanted them because of an instinct or I just happen to be able to make my own wishes come true and wish my children into the sex I want them to be before they are born lol.. highly unlikely.. but idk... lol... anyone else have such luck? or even the opposite?

jlbwondering35 responded:
I knew with my first that it was a boy. And this time around I kept referring to the baby as "she." We got the amnio results last week and sure enough...we're having a girl!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited!
ME (36) DH (39) BLUE TEAM!!! EDD 2/28/11

BabyDems replied to jlbwondering35's response:
so far it is 50% right/wrong....still waiting on a few ladies to find out.....

mam546 responded:
I thought it might be a girl but according to the u/s it looks like a boy. I had a follow up u/s but LO was not gonna show anything!! He had his knees bent and legs tight together with heels at his butt. There was no going around any which way to look. LOL ....so lets hope the tech was right the first time.

BabyDems replied to Jackie03291's response:
yes, we are thinking about Gracyne....pronounced grayson....not 100% but about 92% sure that is the name!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Christine & I've been married to my husband, Scott, since 2007. My sweet son's name is Logan & he was born on June 2, 2008....More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.