Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Confessions
jlynnpaine posted:
I love these posts. Feel free to add your own.

I confess that:
I eat far more junk food than I should on a daily basis.
I drink at least one Diet Pepsi per day.
The last time I shaved my legs was when we were on vacation...in October.
Jodi (28), DH (24), DD (2), new LO (pink team again!) due 5-16-12

BabyDems responded:
Are you having a vbac? I am on the fence of what I want to do, and I think it is going to come down to the last min. for me to decide....part of me really really wants one, but the other part of me thinks that it would be better to have another csection....just wondering what your point of view on it was, I'm so "undecided/confused/back and forth" on this topic and need help!!
Me(31) DH(32) DD (14 mo.) EDD:5/28/12

jlynnpaine replied to BabyDems's response:
I am trying for a vbac, but definitely understand your back and forth feeling. I've wrestled with the same thing for the last 2 1/2 years since having my DD. In order for me to attempt a vbac, I had to change hospitals and doctors, which was scary as I loved my old hospital and like my old doctor. And of course there is no guarantee that it's even going to happen after doing all that. Not to mention, that I had complications with DD's delivery that could probably be avoided by a repeat c-section (we both developed an infection from my water being broken for so long and had to be on iv meds in the hospital for five days.) For me, I hated the c-section though. Hated not being able to hold her afterward, not feeling like I actually gave birth to her. I just laid there and they cut her out of me. Not what I had envisioned. So I feel like I just have to try with this one or I will always regret it. If it doesn't happen, then I will agree to a repeat c-section the next time (and go back to my old hospital to deliver). If it does happen, I'll be thrilled.

If you're feeling confused, I'd recommend doing as much reading as possible to try to get yourself prepared and know what to expect. Being informed about what to will probably happen may help you make the decision. My doctor also told me that I can change my mind at any time and that it's okay if I do. You've got some time to decide. If you have a supportive doctor, then you don't have to worry about trying to make the switch. If not, and you're thinking a vbac is a possibility, you may want to start looking for a doctor that will allow you to attempt one before too much further in your pregnancy. Then, that is in place even if you change your mind once the time is closer. Good luck in your decision. It's tough but I'm sure you'll make the right choice for you.
Jodi (28), DH (24), DD (2), new LO (pink team again!) due 5-16-12

cshyronia responded:
I confess that
I crave mc donalds cheese burger and fries (yummy)
Everytime i get paid I go and order me some red lobster shrimp and lobster.
Me 32 df 34 ds 15yrs dd 3yrs ds 11 months EDD 4/15/12 Pink Team!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 3 years, my husband and I have one child DS 21 months, we had a miscarriage in April and a miscarriage in June. We will always...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful