Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
It's a BOY!
Cowgirls19 posted:
We are having a boy!! We found out last week. Even I could tell it was a boy before the US tech said anything We are so excited. We have an almost 3-year-old daughter, so a boy will definitely be different!

I am starting to feel him move..I think it started about a week and a half ago of consistent daily movements that I could feel. Some days it's more, some days it's less.

It's just so nice to know what the little person is! I think we have settled on a name...Cooper! It is just a name I stumbled upon on a baby name list and it stuck.

Jackie03291 responded:
Congrats!! Such a cute name too!!
Jackie (27) DH (36) Ava (10/14/08) Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

jlynnpaine responded:
Congratulations! Love the name.
Jodi (28), DH (24), DD (2), new LO (pink team again!) due 5-16-12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Congrats
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

EEE4565 responded:
Congrats! It feels so good to be able to talk to the little guy by his name.
Mom to be of Sean Ryan due 5/13/2012

BekahS responded:
Congrats!! We just found out we are having a boy also. Now if I could just convince DF to agree on my name choices! Haha.

mommyin2011 responded:
Congrats!!! just found out im having a little girl!!! im starting to feel her moving around also
Me (29) DH (27) 3 fur babies - DS born 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! 11 days before DS 1st birthday! :)
PINK TEAM!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Vernice, I'm 26 almost 27 years old me and my DH have been together for almost 12 years now. We have 6 children (3 boys, 3 girls) and w...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.