Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
It's a...
mommyin2011 posted:
I got pregnant really soon after I had my son ( he just turned 6 months and I'm 4 months along -16w3d). I was convinced that I was having a boy because my husbands' brother has 3 boys and I already have 1...

Friday, I went in for our ultrasound and ~WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!~ I admit that life would be much easier if I were having a boy (due to the fact that my sons b-day is July 31st and I am due July 20th - shared rooms, clothes and even b-days would be easier) but I am absolutely thrilled that I got my little girl!!!

Now to pick a name...
Me (29) DH (27) 3 fur babies - DS born 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! 11 days before DS 1st birthday! :)

jlynnpaine responded:
Congratulations!
Jodi (28), DH (24), DD (2), new LO (pink team again!) due 5-16-12

Jackie03291 responded:
Congrats!!!
Jackie (27) DH (36) Ava (10/14/08) Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I found out last week that one of my twins is a girl so I completely understand how you feel. I wanted a girl SOOOO BAD!!!! We couldn't see what the other baby was, so I might get to find out tomorrow during my anatomy scan. We're hoping for a boy.

mommyin2011 replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
Good luck!!! that would be just perfect 1 boy 1 girl!! make sure u let us know!!!
Me (29) DH (27) 3 fur babies - DS born 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! 11 days before DS 1st birthday! :)
PINK TEAM!!

jlbwondering35 responded:
YA HOOO! Congratulations! We also have a little boy who is now 11 months old. I got pregnant again when he was also only 6 months old. And we're having a girl too! I was REALLY hoping for a girl!

Now the name game begins, and we don't have the slightest clue!
ME (37) DH (40) DS (10 months) Due 6/22/12 PINK TEAM!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kaylani I am 20 years old, my boyfriend (Sam) of almost 41/2 years is 21 and we are expecting our first child on September 5, 2010. We are ...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful