Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Mystery Solved!
FrenchBulldogMom posted:
It's a BOY and a girl!!! Baby B finally moved so we could see his gender! My husband nearly cried in the ultrasound room, he was so happy. My Dad called during the middle of the scan because the suspense was killing him. He's a boy twin, himself, so this was pretty cool for him to hear.

sarahann1978 responded:
That is so exciting, congrats! How special that your Dad will be able to relate to them!
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

jlynnpaine responded:
Yay! That's so exciting to have one of each. And very cool about your dad being a twin as well. Now to name them.
Jodi (28), DH (24), DD (2), new LO (pink team again!) due 5-16-12

FrenchBulldogMom replied to jlynnpaine's response:
Elisabeth Katherine and either James Donald or Joseph Donald are the names we've picked out. My husband wants to name the baby James after his dad if the birthdays are close to his dad's but I think he prefers Joseph. I told him that as long as he doesn't want to name our babies anything overly trendy, anything is fine with me!

jlynnpaine replied to FrenchBulldogMom's response:
Cute! Glad you guys were able to come to an agreement. I can't imagine the drama in my house if we had to name TWO kids at at time.
Jodi (28), DH (24), DD (2), new LO (pink team again!) due 5-16-12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
thats exciting! congrats!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have known Robbie (my fiance) for over a year. We talked for a year via phone an internet and finally got to hang out in April of 2010. We started d...More

Helpful Tips

Profile pic
Are you ladies having any trouble adjusting the picture for your profile? I haven't had any luck with adjusting my pic to show all of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.