Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Last Day of 2nd Trimester!
Jackie03291 posted:
So tomorrow I officially move up to the 3rd Trimester! i'm sure that I will still lurk back here until all of the people I know move up with me!

Just wanted to say that it's been fun talking with you all and I look forward to seeing the rest of you over on the third tri boards soon!!!

Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend!
Jackie (27) DH (36) Ava (10/14/08) Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

sarahann1978 responded:
Boo, I just got here and I will miss you so come back and lurk often! I will see you at the 3 year old parenting board too. Have a great weekend!
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

jlynnpaine responded:
Definitely come back and lurk with us. I'll be up there in a couple more weeks!
Jodi (28), DH (24), DD (2), new LO (pink team again!) due 5-16-12

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Lurking from 3rd trimester yay for moving up!
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Team Blue!. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Tara (the big 3-0), married to my college sweetheart. We have a 5 year old son Drew, a 2 year old daughter Abby, and our 3rd & final baby,...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.