Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Girl name.....do u like?
mommyin2011 posted:
So, I have had a hard time deciding on a girls name...We like Ella, I really like Olivia. Middle name will be rose...
Here is what I have come up with:

Olivia EllaRose Medina (this way, it combines all the names we like)

-OR-

Olivia Rose Medina

What do you think?
Me (29) DH (27) 3 fur babies - DS born 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! 11 days before DS 1st birthday! :)
PINK TEAM!!

sarahann1978 responded:
I like Olivia Rose Medina. Adding the Ella to the top one makes it too long in my opinion, so if you really want to go with Ella I would just go with that.
Sarah (33) DH (30) DS (Jan 2009) baby (Aug 2012)

mommyin2011 replied to sarahann1978's response:
Her name has been changed so many time LOL. From Natalie, Ella, Olivia, and a handful of others. It was so much easier to pick my DS name then my DD. I agree that EllaRose makes the name too long, but I really want to have that name in there...and Rose is after my moms middle name. I'll have to mess with it a bit more and see what I come up with. She was going to be Ella Rose Medina...but Im not 100% sure I like Ella as a first name..
Me (29) DH (27) 3 fur babies - DS born 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! 11 days before DS 1st birthday! :)
PINK TEAM!!

hoping101 replied to mommyin2011's response:
I like Ella as a first name better than Olivia. And I agree that EllaRose is to long! Good Luck!
DH(28), Me(26), DS(1), Baby Boy 2 EDD Sept 2, 2012!

kimmiesgirl5787 responded:
like Ella rose medina that seems to fit together hun. I have an unusual name myself as well

mommyin2011 responded:
thanks for the replys.....still cant decided on which one to name her. i guess i'll just wait till she is born and see which name fits her
PINK TEAM!!

mommyin2011 replied to kimmiesgirl5787's response:
whats your name (if you dont mind me asking?)
PINK TEAM!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My boyfriend and I have been together for awhile now and it just so happened that about 6 months ago, we got pregnant. We're both very excited! It...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.