Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Eating Properly
hoping101 posted:
Ok, so lets be honest... who is actually maintaining a healthy meal plan? Or do you eat what you want? LOL!

I have to admit, I am a terrible person when it comes to eating fruits and vegetables. I am actually taste testing the different NAKED drinks to get me in the right path. I do make sure to take my vitamin daily which I know helps!
DH(28), Me(26), DS(1), Baby Boy 2 EDD Sept 2, 2012!

sumis responded:
good one Meee to same boat .I am good with veggies but fruits big no.I ve been having upset stomach so i cut down on fruits .

mommyin2011 responded:
I try to make veggies a part of my dinner every night...I have a harder time eating fruit. not because it upset my stomach or anything like that, just never really cared to eat fruit...weird I know.....I try not to have fast food or junk food, but im a sucker for sweets!!
Me (29) DH (27) 3 fur babies - DS born 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! 11 days before DS 1st birthday! :)
PINK TEAM!!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I'm trying hard to eat enough, but with this severe nausea, I can only eat child-sized portions. Most of the time, I can eat most of my vegetables, but I'm not eating a lot of meat. I have some Boost drink mix, also.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married the man of my dreams on 6/3/2006, and are expecting our first baby on 10/30/2010.

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.