Eating Properly
hoping101 posted:
Ok, so lets be honest... who is actually maintaining a healthy meal plan? Or do you eat what you want? LOL!

I have to admit, I am a terrible person when it comes to eating fruits and vegetables. I am actually taste testing the different NAKED drinks to get me in the right path. I do make sure to take my vitamin daily which I know helps!
DH(28), Me(26), DS(1), Baby Boy 2 EDD Sept 2, 2012!

sumis responded:
good one Meee to same boat .I am good with veggies but fruits big no.I ve been having upset stomach so i cut down on fruits .

mommyin2011 responded:
I try to make veggies a part of my dinner every night...I have a harder time eating fruit. not because it upset my stomach or anything like that, just never really cared to eat fruit...weird I know.....I try not to have fast food or junk food, but im a sucker for sweets!!
Me (29) DH (27) 3 fur babies - DS born 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! 11 days before DS 1st birthday! :)
PINK TEAM!!

FrenchBulldogMom responded:
I'm trying hard to eat enough, but with this severe nausea, I can only eat child-sized portions. Most of the time, I can eat most of my vegetables, but I'm not eating a lot of meat. I have some Boost drink mix, also.