is this normal?
sun17 posted:
am 25wks and 1 day and lately ive been feeling alot of pressure on my hips/pelivis? is this normal or should i be worried?

mommyin2011 responded:
I feel the same...its normal. you baby is just sitting low. with my DS, he was sitting high and I felt fine the whole pregnancy. with this one, completely different. She is so low, I swear she is going to pop out!! lol.
Me (29) DH (27) 4 fur babies - DS born 7/31/11 - 2nd baby due 7/20/12!! 11 days before DS 1st birthday! :) PINK TEAM!!

mwhite80 responded:
If you have alot of pain while walking orthopedic treatments can help. Your hips might be out of alinement so if your OB is also a DO he/she can give you treatments at your ob appointments. I had alot of hip pain with my daughter and it definitly was easier with the treatments. Good luck.
Madeline(31)DH(31)-DS Paul(4), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella(14 months) New Baby Boy HPT 1/07/12 EDD 08/25/2012 Blue Team

sun17 replied to mommyin2011's response:
ok thats reassuing. im having a boy and he is way different than my daughter was. He is also very low, and i never felt this with my daughter. so its all new for me.