Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Baby Bump survey
Zaysmama posted:
Fun Little survey to see how far along you are, whether this is your first baby or your tenth, when your bump started showing, and when you felt the first big movement! Feel free to join in, maybe we can all get to know each other better!

Heathir Blue team baby
21w 3d
This is my 2nd baby
Started showing around 18wks
Movement first felt from the outside at 20wks...
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Shakanson responded:
Sasha
15w 0d
This is my 1st
It depends on who you ask when I started showing. My mom says I was showing at 11 weeks, I think I've been showing since about 13 weeks, and my husband says I'm not yet.
No movements yet.
Sasha (22), DH (21), EDD 10/25/2012

hoping101 responded:
Melinda and blue team... baby boy Gavin
22w 4d
This is baby #2
Started showing around 12 weeks
Movement first felt around 16 weeks and has became much stronger ever since. You can see movement from the outside now.
DH(28), Me(26), DS(1), Baby Boy 2 EDD Sept 2, 2012!

sarahann1978 responded:
Sarah with Pink Team Baby
25w5d
2nd baby-first was a boy
My bump started developing early on, like 10 weeks. I wasn't noticibly pregnant though until about 16-17 weeks.
I think I was about 16 weeks when I felt the first tickle. My DH felt her for the first time a couple of weeks ago, so probably around 21 weeks.
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) Team Pink Baby (Aug 2012)

beckyatmoms responded:
Becky and twins pink team 24w 2nd (and 3rd) baby Started showing around 8 or 9 weeks Felt first movements around 16 weeks

WantAnother2012 responded:
I know I am on here a week early- sorry ladies!

12 weeks
3rd Baby
Started showing early! Probably around 10 weeks
Can't wait to find out- either team is fantastic for me!
Still no movement yet-

Zaysmama replied to WantAnother2012's response:
dont be sorry WantAnother2012, welcome to the 2nd tri board...
thank you to the ladies that have responded so far!

htots responded:
Hannah Blue team
-25 weeks
-First baby
-Hard to say when I started showing probably around 17 weeks? But strangers didn't comment on my belly till around 21 weeks.
-First definate movement around 20 weeks. Now DH and myself can see baby boy kicking from the outside.

korin81 responded:
Korin and Yellow Team (find out Monday )
16w0d
This is my third baby
Started showing around 14 weeks
Have not felt movement yet
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1) EDD: 10/18/12

ChristinaTT responded:
Please let me play! I'm only a couple days early

Christina and yellow team baby
13w 5d
Baby #4!
Just starting to show now in the evenings, still undercover in the morning!
No movement yet.

Momobecca responded:
Rebecca:
Yellow team
21w2d
3rd baby
started showing super early by like 9 weeks
movement felt around 18weeks, hubby just felt today!

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki 14wk 3 days

Baby #4 ( aka " the finale " ) lol

Def. starting showing a bit this week but it's just me and DH that really notice the bump - no one else has said anything .... Yet : )

Been feeling flutters here and there or a week but no big movement yet - honestly can't wait tho cause to me that is the one of the best parts of being pregnant : )

Hope everyone is feeling great : )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Yellow team : ) Love my girls !

happymoe responded:
Monique Green Team
23w5d
2nd baby
Started showing about 20 weeks
Movement felt inside about 18 weeks, still can't feel from outside.

BridgetBurke responded:
Great idea, Heathir!

Bridget and Green team baby (Find out on Wed. Woohoo!)

19w 5d

Baby number 2 (1st is a 2 y/o little boy)

I started showing about 17 wks. Still do not get comments from people who don't know though. I'm at that stage where people look twice, but are afraid to ask in case I'm just fat. LOL.

I felt the first flutters at about 16 wks. Still can't feel LO from the outside. Hopefully soon. DH is getting impatient.

Funny story: We asked DS what we should name the baby if it's a little brother, and he told us "Queenie Mack." For all of you first time Mommas or Mommas of little girls, he got the name from Cars Movie. He calls the main character (Lightning McQueen) Queenie and Mack is the tractor trailer that hauls him to races. Heehee. I don't think DH and I are going with that name though.

Zaysmama replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Congrats ladies! Sounds like everyone is coming along at their own pace! The baby bump is definitely a beautiful thing! The one time in a woman's life that she doesn't have to worry about her shape! lol....

So exciting that some of you will be finding out the sex within the next week!

BridgetBurke, thats adorable sounds like somethign DS would say.. He loves cars and toy story!

Thanks again for everyone who has shared there bump with us!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Anna, I'm 31 and I've been married my husband Jason for 8 years now. I have a son named Jordan 6 going on 16. lol I am pregnant wit...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.