Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
September Due Dates
Zaysmama posted:
For anyone due in September, we have just 4 months and some odd days left!...
I was wondering when everyone's actually due date is and see if we can get a September baby tally going for Blue team or Pink team babies... Which are you???

hoping101 responded:
I am due September 2nd. I have less than 4 months!!!!!!

Team Blue!
DH(28), Me(26), DS(1), Baby Boy 2 EDD Sept 2, 2012!

Zaysmama responded:
Due Sepetember 10th
4months and 6days left...
Blue Team baby on the way!

amybeth121 responded:
I am due September 16th. Also a blue team baby!

Zaysmama responded:
So far September is looking like a Blue month... any Pink team babies out there or maybe the yellow team mamas that are waiting to be suprised???

BridgetBurke replied to Zaysmama's response:
I am due September 25th and I just found out today that we are on the PINK team!! So surprised and excited by this. DH and I were convinced we were having another boy. I can't wait to shop!!!

Zaysmama responded:
so I was looking back at tally's of september from last year and it looks like september was a blue month for 2011 as well!...
Thought that was an interesting tid bit of information!
H&H 3 months and some days to everyone due in september!
Me(22), DS(3), Blue Team Baby EDD 9/10/2012

BridgetBurke replied to Zaysmama's response:
Looks like I'm odd woman out. I can't believe there are no other PINK team September babies!! We are so close to third tri! I am getting so excited to meet this little one!!

Anyone designing their nursery or did you make a special purchase that you are excited about?

I bought the crib and dresser and bedding for LO's room. I picked out paint colors, but didn't buy any yet. I also bought a onesie that says "Little sisters rock!" Can't wait!!

Zaysmama replied to BridgetBurke's response:
Yay thats exciting!
I went shopping a few weeks ago and bought LO on the way and DS matching outfits and big brother little brother shirts!... I love it! I wanted a girl that I could dress in pretty little dresses and cute little bows but dressing my boys alike will be just as much fun! ...

As for the nursery, the boys will be sharing a room for a little while so it will be done in a small variety! DS love Disney: Cars and Toy Story so thats what his room is done in, but for DS 2, I will do Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh!...

Havent gotten the crib set up or anything yet but hoping to do so within the next month!

Number32012 replied to BridgetBurke's response:
I'm due 9/21 and Im still sitting on the yellow fence. This LO is extremely stubborn when it comes to revealing sex at ultrasound. My first two sons were show offs so I'm inclined to think that this one is my girl. I'm hoping that I find out for sure before too long.

September 2010 was a blue month also. That was when my DS#2 was born.
-Samantha(32),DH(29),DS(8),DSD(3),DS(1)
EDD 9/21/12

Zaysmama replied to Number32012's response:
thanks for the info on september blue teams! lol...
kinda interesting to know!....
Hopefully you get to find out soon! I saw on another post that you already have a DS... so maybe you will get a DD but as long as he/she is healthy I'm sure thats what matters most!

DixieBrandon responded:
I am due September 29th....
BLUE TEAM BABY!!!!
I have 3 girls at home so to add a boy is super exciting!!!

Zaysmama replied to DixieBrandon's response:
Congrats!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I am 24 and my SO is 25. This is our first baby. We have been together 2 years. Not married yet but will be next April. We are very excited about ...More

Helpful Tips

Profile pic
Are you ladies having any trouble adjusting the picture for your profile? I haven't had any luck with adjusting my pic to show all of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful