Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Monday Updates (5-7)
korin81 posted:
Korin and (Finding out today )

16w 4d

weight gain: 8 pounds

Symptons/Conditions: This past week has been better. My back bothered me a few times but all in all nothing much to write about

Other: Work was a nightmare last week, so glad to be in a new week. Planned our mini family vacation to DC on17 May!

Next appointment: Gender u/s today . Regular OB May 15th.
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1) EDD: 10/18/12
FirstPrevious12NextLast

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki and yellow team baby : )

14wk5days

Symptoms/conditions : still lots of RLP especially when changing positions !

Other : I'm in that in between stage where my reg clothes are uncomfortably tight and maternity clothes are too big ... So I bought a belly band and can't wait til it gets here : )

Appointment was today and went well and heard LO's HB Next appt. June 4th for anatomy scan and to see what this LO is !! Can't wait to find out : )

Happy Monday ladies hope everyone is having a great day : )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Yellow team : ) Love my girls !

hoping101 responded:
Melinda and baby boy Gavin

23w 1d

Weight Gain: 10 lbs

Symptoms/Conditions: Braxton Hicks appear to be kicking in. Lower pubic pain- probably from the karate this kid has been practicing!!!

Other: Slightly elevated BP today, doctor is going to watch it carefully.

Next appointment: May 21st
DH(28), Me(26), DS(1), Baby Boy 2 EDD Sept 2, 2012!

Zaysmama responded:
Heathir Blue Team (unnamed)

22w

W/G: 5lbs

S/C: Dr is happy that i'm finally putting on some weight, but baby is rather uncomfortable being so low & migraines have lessened up a bit! Lots of movement tho!

Other: DS has me running around like crazy with the warm weather but somedays it has me totally exhausted by nap time! lol

Next Appt: 5/29/2012 reg ob appt.

sarahann1978 responded:
Sarah and Pink Team baby

26w 2d

weight gain: 16lbs

Symptoms/Conditions: Same old, same old! Hip pain when I roll over in bed, but has been better during the day since I started PT. I am still able to control my heartburn with Pepcid and Tums. She kicks me a lot on my right side, so I'm wondering if she is still laying sideways.

Other: I have a friend who wants to host a baby shower for me in June. She asked if I want a ladies only event like maybe a tea party or a family friendly BBQ and games type of get-together. I am still undecided as both have their pros and cons. I'm leaning towards the ladies tea and they just hosting a BBQ that is not combined with baby shower. I need to get working on a registry since we have some stuff already from DS, but need specific things this time around.

Next appointment: May 16
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) Team Pink Baby (Aug 2012)

sarahann1978 replied to Zaysmama's response:
Heathir, I'm curious if you don't mind my asking, did your DS have colic? I recently read an article where they interviewed mothers about occurance of colic and then other factors trying to figure out any correlations and there was a high correlation of women who suffered from migraines, and babies who suffered from colic.

My DS definitely had colic, but I have only had one migraine in my life that I know of (meaning I'm not sure if other headaches I have had could be termed "migraine").
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) Team Pink Baby (Aug 2012)

ChristinaTT responded:
Christina and Yellow Team baby!

14w 1d

Weight gain: 0 (of course, my 1st appt was a week ago, so could be a couple of pounds, I'm still counting 0!)

S/C: Not much, some sciatic / hip pain but not really worth mentioning, I know it's just my joints ALREADY responding to the hormones to relax and get ready for delivery!

Other: Just told my in-laws yesterday about the new baby - we're moving out-of-state in about 2 months and I just wasn't sure how they (especially MIL) would react - they took it really well! For some reason, I'm not thinking MY mom will take it so well, so instead of texting her the big news (LOL) I've purchased a boy and a girl onesie and will be mailing them down with a note that says we're accepting bets for the gender of baby #4! Hopefully they'll at least get a smile out of it, before my mother guilts me for taking her (new) grandbabies too far away!

Next appt: U/S June 4 and regular check up June 6.

nikndan13 replied to ChristinaTT's response:
ChristinaTT- we are just a few days apart and both on #4 : ) my big u/s is June 4th too ! Any feelings on what you are having or a preference ? Hoping for a boy on this end since I have 3 lovely gals but I'm happy either way ! H&H 9 months : )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Yellow team : ) Love my girls !

Shakanson responded:
Sasha and green team baby

15w 5d

weight gain: 2 pounds! Finally!

Symptoms/Conditions: "morning" sickness is starting to go away, but not gone yet. BP is high for me, but in the normal range.

Other: I think I'm coming down with a cold, I've felt awful the last couple of days and just don't have the energy to do anything.

Next Appointment: Went to regular OB this morning, U/S May 30th
Sasha (22), DH (21), EDD 10/25/2012

Shakanson responded:
Sasha and green team baby

15w 5d

Weight Gain: 2 pounds! Finally!

Symptoms/Conditions: My "morning" sickness is finally starting to go away and I am finally putting on weight like my doctor wants. My BP is running high for me, but it's still in the normal range.

Other: I think I'm coming down with a cold I've felt awful the last couple of days. I'm trying to drink lots of water since I live in the desert and dehydration is a concern, but I literally have to use the bathroom every half hour.

Next Appointment: Regular OB was this morning, U/S on May 30th
Sasha (22), DH (21), EDD 10/25/2012

jedmonds12 responded:
Julie & Boy Bug

18w2d

w/g: Still down 4 lbs from pre-pg weight

s/c: My hips hurt if I sit at my desk for too long, I have to pee a lot, I'm moody and hungry and have heartburn. Really, I'm a joy to be around!

other: We're having a boy!! Found out yesterday morning. Whee, I get to reuse all of K's clothes that he grew out of too quick! LOL. Let the naming battle commence!

next d/a: OB on 4/21
Julie (28), DH (35)
DS Kawika 4/25/11
Due 10/7/12 - blue team!

Zaysmama replied to sarahann1978's response:
hey there I actually heard that 2 and i'm really nervous about this little one having it. I had been having migraines for years before I got pregnant with DS #1 and when I got pregnant they went away until I got pregnant with this LO... Dr said its all the hormone changes in my body from pregnancy that have caused the changes, but no DS did not have colic!

beckyatmoms responded:
Becky and Pink Twins

24w 6d

w/g: 27 lbs

S/C: Just generally feel like crap. I got measured yesterday and my belly is the size of a 36 weeker!!! I cannot imagine how much bigger I am going to get.

Other: Had a growth scan yesterday....one baby is 1lb 9oz and the other is 1lb 10oz so that is really good. The doctor said we should expect some big babies

N/A: 5/22

ChristinaTT replied to nikndan13's response:
Nikndan13 -
How funny that we are both on #4 with 3 girls! At this point, I don't know what I would do with a boy, although we would love to welcome one into the family! I've been in girl mode for so long, it would be a switch! No real feeling either way at this point Hope you have a wonderful rest of pregnancy!

nikndan13 replied to ChristinaTT's response:
Haha yea guess we will both see : ) it would be really cool to have one little man in the house my poor DH is outnumbered ( even our cat is a girl ; ) lol but I feel the same way Ive been in girl mode for so long it would be interesting - oh well it's already decided we just don't know yet lol ! Either way this is it or me def last baby ! H&H pregnancy to you we'll have to keep tabs on each other : )

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 3 years, my husband and I have one child DS 21 months, we had a miscarriage in April and a miscarriage in June. We will always...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful