Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Has Anyone Had Light Brown Spotting?
KOMmom posted:
I'm 17w3d and since yesterday I've had light brown spotting off an on. Nothing heavy...only notice when I wipe. I have an appt. with OB tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone else had this that could kinda put my mind at ease. I was trying to research on the net and it was either don't worry too much about it or you're having a miscarriage...not much in between. I figured if my doctor was horribly worried she would have gotten me in today or told me to go to the hospital which seems like overkill. No cramping, temp or anything else like that. Seems like everything I didn't have with my daughter 7 years ago I have this time around...and after a miscarriage last year everything makes you a little more paranoid!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi my name is Laura, this pregnancy was unexpected but never would be unwanted. Ive been with the DF for 5 years this June. We just recently started t...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.