Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Has Anyone Had Light Brown Spotting?
KOMmom posted:
I'm 17w3d and since yesterday I've had light brown spotting off an on. Nothing heavy...only notice when I wipe. I have an appt. with OB tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone else had this that could kinda put my mind at ease. I was trying to research on the net and it was either don't worry too much about it or you're having a miscarriage...not much in between. I figured if my doctor was horribly worried she would have gotten me in today or told me to go to the hospital which seems like overkill. No cramping, temp or anything else like that. Seems like everything I didn't have with my daughter 7 years ago I have this time around...and after a miscarriage last year everything makes you a little more paranoid!

korin81 responded:
I had some of that around week 13, mine was only when i wiped too. It was gone by the next day though. My midwife said it was prolly old blood that found its way out. But def keep an eye on it. Good luck at your appt tomorrow
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

sarahann1978 responded:
How was your appointment, was everything okay? I hope you are doing well!
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) Team Pink Baby (Aug 2012)

KOMmom replied to sarahann1978's response:
Baby's hb was good so that was a relief! Cervix is closed and she could see the brown stuff around it. I obviously wasn't imagining it but I was glad she could see it also. Nothing worse than going to the dr. for something and by the time you get there it's stopped or they can't see what you need them to. Said since the hb is good not to worry about it. It's stopped since then so I feel even better about it. No adult extra carricular activities for a few weeks but better safe than sorry!

sarahann1978 replied to KOMmom's response:
I'm happy to hear everything was ok!
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) Team Pink Baby (Aug 2012)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married August 9, 2008. We decided to start ttc after being married for three months thinking it would take awhile. 9 months lat...More

Helpful Tips

I need your tips...
Now that you have had twelve or so days to get to know the new exchanges-let me know what else we can do to help make them better. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.