Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Monday Updates (5-14)
sarahann1978 posted:
Sarah and Pink Team baby

27w 2d (My last week here!)

weight gain: 16lbs at last appointment, haven't weighed since

Symptoms/Conditions: I'm happy to report that part of my hip pain has been resolved for the most part with my PT, the tight muscles in the joint seem to be relaxed. I was having bad pelvic pain again, especially in the pubic bone area when I would lay down though. Last night it dawned on my that I had some lower back pain with DS when I would sleep and resolved it by wedging a pillow under my belly bump as I slept. I tried it last night and sure enough the pelvic pain was not as bad !

Other: We had a great weekend and wonderful Mother's Day. We went to Zion National Park and it was packed, but a friend told me about an unmarked trail so we did that and only encounter two other people, so it was perfect. The trail followed a little stream and we saw tadpoles and waded in the water. Then we went and had an awesome lunch, I feel so loved!

Next appointment: May 16
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) Team Pink Baby (Aug 2012)

nikndan13 responded:
Nikki ( not sure if I'm green or yellow lol but I wanna know )

15wk 5 days

Weight gain : 5 lbs

Symptoms/conditions : getting uncomfortable already sleeping with hip pain , I have an umbilical hernia and it's really hurting at times and only gonna get worse -ugg ! Can't wait for more definite baby moving feeling wiggles and bumps here and there but not everyday .

Other : Mother's day was great my DH and girls got me a spa pkg for a pregnancy massage and pedicure : ) and we went to brunch at my fav. Restaurant and I ate enough for a week lol my older girls were amazing and made me a flower arrangement and cleaned the house : ) wow. A Gal could get used to this lol

Next appt . 6/1 blood work, 6/4 big anatomy u/s ( & our wedding anniversary ) Hope everyone has a great week : )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Yellow team : ) Love my girls !

Zaysmama responded:
Heathir & Blue Team baby

23wks

W/G: 5lbs at last appt

S/C: dizzy spells are getting worse as the baby grows, but the migranes seem to be not so often. My back pain definitely isnt as bad as it was with DS #1 ...

Other: Had a very nice mother's day with DS #1... he and I did some crafts because the weather was not-so-nice. He seemed to enjoy that and we went to bed early after watching a movie together! Nothing special but I love spending time with my little man!

Next Appt: 5/29 - reg ob...

speechtxjessica replied to nikndan13's response:
Jessica

15 weeks 3 days

weight gain: pounds

Symptoms/conditions: still tired. Morning sicckness finally went away and my appetite is back!

other: I was finally able to eat meat this weekend! I enjoyed brisket on Saturday for the first time in a long time

Next appointment 5/17, anatomy u/s sometime next month

mwhite80 responded:
Madeline and Baby Boy Mathew

25w2d

w/g around 7 lbs as of my last appointment

s/c : nothing new to report, tired alot but i do get spurts of energy which is great with my crazy kids running around. I feel my belly is bigger than it was with my other pregnancies, belly pain is under control for the most part as long as I take it easy.

other : Had a great Mother's Day weekend, went out with the hubby and kids on Saturday, I had an amazining seafood dinner. On Mother's Day itself DH was working so I took my mother out for lunch with my brother and the kids.

Next Appt : May 21 ob and glucose test
Madeline(31)DH(31)-DS Paul(4), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella(15 months) New Baby Boy HPT 1/07/12 EDD 08/25/2012 Blue Team Mathew Charles

hoping101 responded:
Melinda and Baby Boy Gavin

24w 1d

Weight Gain: 10lbs

Symptoms/ Conditions: Hip pain and pelvic pressure are starting to get to me. It feels like this baby weighs 20 pounds at times!!! I found it's really important to use a pillow in between my knees at night to survive.

Other: Mothers day wasn't what I had planned. My DH got really drunk the night before. So I was up after only 4 hours of sleep with my DS while the DH slept all day. My DS made me a little flower pot with a picture flower in it. I love it!!!

Next Appointment: Glucose test 5/19 and OB Appt 5/21
DH(28), Me(26), DS(1), Baby Boy 2 EDD Sept 2, 2012!

korin81 responded:
Korin and Pink Team, Khloe Madison!

17w4d

Weight gain: 10 pounds

Symptoms/Conditions: I get ECP every so often but other than that doing pretty good.

Other: Had a crazy weekend at my best friends triplet boys 2nd birthday party. It was like a zoo there lol. Going on our mini family vacation Thursday to DC

Next appointment: May 15th
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

korin81 responded:
Congrats on movin up soon Sarah!
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

ChristinaTT responded:
Christina and Yellow Team baby!

15w 1d

Weight gain: still holding at 0 (lol, will change with my next d/a!)

Symptoms / conditions: nothing too major, some hip pain, results from my beginning-of-pregnancy pap smear show elevated yeast cells (oh goody) so get to start a 7-day tx

Other: I've been working in the yard but have to go slow - everytime I bend or squat down and stand up I have a major head rush! Oh well. We're moving from Washington State to Wyoming in 2 months and put our house on Craigslist to rent since we haven't been successful in selling it, and had overwhelming response! Yay! So hopefully we will be leaving our house in good hands as we set out on our new adventure.

N/A: June 4th u/s and June 6th d/a

thebirdisblue87 responded:
Mary...I guess team yellow ( I want to know but do not know yet)

13w 6d

weight gain: 2Ibs

Symptoms: The morning sickness is getting much better. I have been having mood swings. I just feel like I want to be left alone and then I feel like crying. Only some of the time so its not too bad.

Other: My first Mothers Day was good. My husband suprised me by buying me one of my favorite book series for the Kindle. I also recieved a few cards so that was a little cool but wierd. lol Felt the baby for the first time last Wednesday at church. I have felt it a few times now but only little flutters here and there.

sarahann1978 replied to thebirdisblue87's response:
If you want to know, but just aren't far enough along then you are actually green team. I had the same confusion when I was about as far along as you are.
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) Team Pink Baby (Aug 2012)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashlee and i am a 20 year old single mom. The father isn't around anymore but that's ok. I found out that i am having a son and his...More

Helpful Tips

Profile pic
Are you ladies having any trouble adjusting the picture for your profile? I haven't had any luck with adjusting my pic to show all of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.