Skip to content

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Utrasound update
beckie_33 posted:
Hi everyone! I don't do alot of posting on here but I thought i'd let you all know that I had an ultrasound today and found out that i'm having a boy. Now I just need to know some good boy names. I was really hoping for a girl and had a name picked out. Maybe the next one will be a girl.

Everything looked great on the ultrasound and baby is moving around although I can't feel him yet. It is my first and i'm only 18 weeks so hopefully i'll feel him soon.

korin81 responded:
Congrats on your little boy! Good luck on the name hunting
Korin(31), DH(26), DS(3), DD(1), Khloe Madison EDD: 10/18/12

mwhite80 responded:
Congratulations on your baby boy, my first child and this one, my third are boys. You should be feeling you baby within the next couple weeks or so. It feels like little bubbles in your belly but soon enough you will feel like there is a little soccer player in there. Good luck and happy name searching.
Madeline(31)DH(31)-DS Paul(4), Angel baby mc @ 6weeks 8/2008, DD Isabella(15 months) New Baby Boy HPT 1/07/12 EDD 08/25/2012 Blue Team Mathew Charles

Zaysmama replied to mwhite80's response:
congrats on your little man! I wanted a girl with both of my pregnancies but wouldnt change by babies for anything! ...
You should feel him moving around soon!!!
Boy names have been 1000 times harder for me than girl names. With both of my pregnancies I had the girl name picked out from day one, but my oldest son's middle name changed around 6 months and this LO just got his name about 3wks ago and I'm almost 6 months!... Good luck & H&H 9Months!
Me(22), DS(3), Blue Team Baby EDD 9/10/2012

mama_to_bunches responded:
Congrats on your boy. I really d think boys are easier! The toys are way more fun too.

With my first pregnancy I didn't feel movement for a long time.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 31 years old and reside in Atlanta, GA. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 05. I have an 11 year old DD from a previous relationship. DH and I met back...More

Helpful Tips

tilted uterus
have had this with all 3 of my pregnancies it usually goes away but for me it continues through out my whole pregnancy. I am also 4 months ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.