Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
Hip pain anyone !?!
nikndan13 posted:
So every night it seems to get worse ! I flip flop practically all night to try and ease the pain but no matter what it hurts so bad I wanna cry every morning . I have multiple pillows one between my knees one behind my back and a flat one under the bump but it still seems to be hurting more and more every day not sure hat else can be done ! Any other suggestions ladies I'm desperate for some relief and don't have an OB appt til next Monday .... Thanks in advance
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Yellow team : ) Love my girls !

Number32012 responded:
I feel your pain completely!! I wake up sometimes in the night with hips that feel like rotten teeth! I purchased the mommy boppy and that doesn't seem to help at all. To roll over is agony for me. My OB suggested a belly band which alleviates some pain during the day but does absolutely nothing at night. I plan to ask her again on my next visit if anything else can be done because I am currently at a loss.

ChristinaTT responded:
Hi Nikki! I'm so sorry about your hips. I can relate. What helps me is to go to a good chiropractor - I just went on Thursday - and I got a massage. My hips feel better than they have in months. To help it stick I'm going back to the chiropractor this afternoon. I found a great chiropractor about a year ago and found out my hips have been out probably since my last pregnancy! Next month I'll probably do the same thing. I hope you get some relief soon.

nikndan13 replied to ChristinaTT's response:
Thanks ladies .. Yea I have the belly band too but like you said it helps during the day but at night - not a thing !

@ ChristinaTT thanks for that idea gonna have to try and find one in my area ! I think there is a new women's center opening soon near my OB that has massage and acupuncture and all that I hope they have chiropractor services too !

Hope everyone else finds relief soon too geesh we have a bit to o still : /
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Yellow team : ) Love my girls !

iceechic responded:
I am having horrible pain mainly back and hips, the pubic bone hurts if I roll over in bed, or sneeze or cough. At my last dr. appt. I told her bout my pain and she prescirbed, physical therapy. So my fist appt. is in 2 weeks I hope it helps.

Hope we can all get some relief ASAP!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Rainie. I am married to Tommy. We've been together since 12/05. We were married on 2/27/10!! Pregnant with our first!!! Due 3/24/11!! I...More

Helpful Tips

Profile pic
Are you ladies having any trouble adjusting the picture for your profile? I haven't had any luck with adjusting my pic to show all of my ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 16 found this helpful