Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
12 Weeks - Yay!
scperdomo posted:
Hello ladies!!

Finally on into the 2nd trimester so thought I would join you over here. I'm due 12/7/12, hoping for a girl, but expecting a boy (they run in DH's family... there is only 1 girl cousin that is blood related).

Anyway, time seems to be flying, I feel like I just found out and here I am already 3 months in. The "morning" sickness seems to have made itself quite at home and refuses to go away. It's mostly nausea, but it kinda lasts all day. The only food I seem to be able to tolerate lately are fresh fruits and vegetables, which I will take as a blessing at this point because I'm sure as soon as I am able, I will want to hit up McD's a few times!

Anyway, here's to a great pregancy and healthy babies all around!

Taylove11 responded:
Congrats and welcome! I hope you start feeling better soon.
Me (24), DH (31), DD (1-1/2) Expecting again! EDD 12/7/12. Green team

Shakanson responded:
Welcome to the 2nd tri! I had horrible "morning" sickness, and I'm so glad I've finally gotten past it. I had about two or three weeks where one of the only things I could count on being able to keep down was ice cream, lol. Hopefully your morning sickness won't last as long as mine did though.
Sasha (22), DH (21), EDD 10/25/2012

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 y/o and married to a wonderful wonderful man. We have one son (age 4) and one daughter (age 2) and are expecting a third in September. We are ...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.