Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Find your due date buddies: February 2012, March 2012, April 2012 and May 2012.

Take a peek inside the womb to see how your baby develops from week to week.

Welcome mommies from 1st Trimester Community (BFP to 13weeks). Your final stop is the 3rd Trimester Community (28w to 40w). Yay!
I really dislike this part of pregnancy...
mama_to_bunches posted:
where your symptoms ease up, you're not really showing but you're just looking fat, and you can't feel the babies yet. It's frustrating. At least when you get to the point where their moving you know all is well. I'm so ready for a little movement but know I still could have another 2-4 weeks still before I feel anything real. I've seen their little hearts beating in there three times now so I know you're chances of anything bad go way down. I'm just ready to move on a bit. Time seemed like it was just flying but now I feel like I'm in a standstill waiting on my next appointment. I will feel better after my appointment on the 15th when I'll hear them on doppler. I'm tempted to order a doppler online for myself but I keep thinking my appointment is less than 2 weeks away!!! I've been like this with every pregnancy so it's nothing new.

nikndan13 responded:
I had the same feelings just weeks ago and can relate if it's any help sometimes local hospitals will let you rent a Doppler for a monthly fee it just depends on your hospital ... Also I have heard from others that fetaldoppler.net has some that won't break the bank ; ) personally if you are worrying I'd get one just for sanity sake plus it's really cool to hear them whenever you want and not just once a month : )
Nikki (29) DH (32) DD (13) DD (10) DD (2) EDD 10/28 scheduled c-section 10/23 Green team : ) Love my girls !

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24, married to my dh who will be 30 this year (crazy!). We have a 2 year old son at home and expecting a little girl in June. DH is a teacher and...More

Helpful Tips

Cord blood banking question
We are considering cord banking with this baby. We love the rep at CBR and found a coupon code 'MOOLA' that saves $250 off enrollment! What ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.